Chapter 9 Our Softie Adwin

Mia's PoV:-

I entered the classroom, sighing a breath of relief. It's my first class of Trigonometry and I was about to get really late. I rushed and sat myself at the far end of the class, started looking into the book, concentrating for the first topic, my heartbeat beating really really fast. The teacher barged into the room and introduced herself.

The lecture started, but when we were in between of solving a problem, I saw in my peripheral vision , a guy trying to come into the class through the back door , sneaking.

I looked at him, our eyes met, mine widened, his nervous. I smirked, he pleaded me to not to say anything, gesturing me to remain quite by zipping his lips, I turned sideways, ignoring him. Few seconds later, I felt someone sitting beside me. I turned around and yelped to see him.
.

 I turned around and yelped to see him

"Sh... please, I owe you, princess" he whispered softly.

I smirked and started doing the problem not even answering him. He whispered, "Gosh. Don't be rude on me, princess. My alarm didn't work"

Ignored

"Hey, why are you ignoring me?"

Ignored

"Ok. I am gonna kiss you now"

My eyes widened and before I could stop myself, I rose frantically from my seat. My feet got jam with the desk and the bench, and I fell with a loud thud, upside down, pulling my books and pens alongwith.

I groaned in pain.

"Miss Jackson" roared our lecturer shooting daggers my way.

I stood up, clearing my throat, and taking a deep breath, "I am so sorry , Mr. Eaton"

His eyes narrowed, looking at the person who caused me to fall , "Zac, out of the class now" he roared loudly.

"But dad, I didn't cause that" he said standing straighter.

Dad???? Mr. Eaton's son??

The whole class looked at Zac dumbfounded.

"Out Now" Mr. Eaton roared as loud as ever.

Zac turned towards me, narrowing his eyes at me.

I gulped, shoot.. my clumsiness caused this. Shit...

I muttered sorry but he ignored and barged out aggressively.

"Meet me in the detention" Mr. Eaton said when he was about to leave the class.

"Sit down, Miss Jackson, or do you wish to be detained too?" he said

"No .. sorry" I sat immediately, causing a loud thud when books fell to the floor once again.

I groaned, picking up the books, and digging myself ignoring all stares .

As soon as the bell rang, I rushed out of the class to find Zac, to apologise because of me his dad will be mad at him.