Chapter 11 (A New Friend)

Mia's PoV:-

After that kiss last night, I wasn't brave enough to face Adwin. I was afraid of what I may do or he might do. I am such an idiot to kiss him. Shit! He will think I am some slut wanting him in my pants.

I ran into the washroom, ofcourse it's 6am and no one's up yet. I will be out of here before Adwin wakes up. I opened the shower, increasing its temperature, I really wanted to relax my muscles, so a hot shower will be the best option. When I was done, I grabbed my bathrobe, as soon as I touch it, it slipped off my hands and fell onto the wet floor.

"Fuck" I muttered frustrated.

How will I go back to my room without a bathrobe now?  I don't even have a towel apart from the small face towel. Shit shit....what if anyone is awake.
I zoomed in all the cabinets and found nothing, except in the last cabinet there was a T-shirt, Adwin's T-shirt.

I grabbed it, and sniffed it.. God..it's used. It smells so good. I can smell the perfect cologne on it. It's Adwin's smell.

Sniffing it one last time, I pulled it over my body, and left the bathrobe there, hanging on a hook.

I looked into the hallway, I saw that it was clear and there was no sign of anyone, I looked over at Adwin's door, which was shut. So it's safe to go. I walked faster, towards my room, looking at the two other bedroom doors, when I was collided with a hard body. My eyes widened when I felt myself falling backwards, my foot slipping onto the wet floor. I closed my eyes to meet the floor, butt faced once again, instead I felt two large arms  grabbing me into a hug. I gulped at the sight in front of me, Adwin's eyes were dancing all over me, pausing at my clothes , his eyes widened. He licked his lips, and I shut my eyes tightly, embarassed.

When I felt, a light tug at my lips, a light peck. I opened my eyes frantically, to lock those with the brown eyes in front of me. His face turned into a grin, he pushed his way towards me, his lips touching my ears, "Beautifully Wet" he whispered.

I gulped, pushing myself away from him, he smirked but let me go. I turned around, to run into my room and lock it, but before I could move an inch , I felt a tug at my wrist, and I was pulled back into his hard body,my hips pressed into his front, he groaned lightly, and I felt his crotch, shit, his lips nearing my ears, I felt his breathe , " you look hot in my clothes"

I closed my eyes shut, enjoying the husky voice lingering in my ears. He then left my wrist, I sprinted off to my room, closing the door behind me , breathing loudly, I pressed my back into the door, moaning at the feel of his breathe, which was still lingering in ears.

********

I prepared the breakfast for everyone, picking up a granola bar for myself, I rushed out, even before anyone's awake. I don't know about Adwin, because I didn't hear him after I collided into him this morning. I practically jogged to the college. I reached the college an hour before expected and there were literally no being around. I sat myself in the field, took out Economics and started preparing the notes. When I was down with the Demand Curve explanation, I was pretty impressed with myself. I was deep in my thoughts, when I heard shuffling and someone sitting beside me. I turned around and startled to see, Zac looking over at my notes. "Hey that's impressive. You are good in Economics" he said. I rolled my eyes, "I am sorry for yesterday" I said hanging my head low.
"Ahh ..no issues princess'. But it was a hard one" he said putting his hand on his cheek. I laughed aloud, biting my lower lip lightly to stop myself from laughing any further. " I am really sorry, Zac. I...I...got startled when you grabbed me. I....I....was scared" I stuttered.

"Scared of me.?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"N...not exactly. I..." I was searching for words when he interrupted.

"Don't be scared of me ever again, princess. I am no harm" he said winking.

"So, Ms. Economist would you teach me this" he said pointing the demand curve in my notes.

I laughed, "No. I can't teach. I am not good at teaching." I replied honestly.

"Oh...my bad" he replied faking hurt.

"Princess, would you like to be my friend?" he asked pouting.

I laughed at his cute face, "why not? And I thought we were friends already" I said pouting faking hurt.

"Oh. So, my friend , should I pick you up? Or you will come by your own? " he asked.

"I will come by my own" I muttered thinking where. He stood up dusting his butt, and turning to leave.

"Hey, Zac, but where?" I yelled when he was just inches away from where I was.

"Ah...to the Fret College Party, princess'. "

"Party? When where?" I asked standing up , grabbing my things.

"Oh... You don't know, it's this Saturday, at my place. "

"I...I... don't do parties" I said when I was beside him walking to the class.

"But I will be there with you all the time. You can call your friends too." he said.

"Oh ok.. I will ask Kate and Shawn" I whispered.

"Shawn Richards? He is your friend?" he asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I replied raising my eyebrows inquisitively.

"Naa. He is just...em rowdy. I mean everyone in his group, all the footballers they em are mean" he struggled.

"Nah. They aren't. You just met them. You will like them when you will know them. " I said.

He shrugged.
We chatted for a few more minutes about our schedule, and realised we have back to back classes together. Kate is also in some of our classes, as I know her schedule pretty well.
We reached our class together, it's a busy day today, I guess.
"Hey Zac" someone yelled from inside the class, he gave me tight smile and went to his friends.

I was entering the class when I was roughly dragged backwards. I tried to speak but soon felt a hand on my mouth making me shut. I panicked wiggling in that someone's arms impatiently, my eyes watered feeling helpless once again in my life. I was then shoved into the storeroom , I turned around and my eyes widened in shock.

*************************************************
Heyaa.....the next update will be a blast...

Can't wait to update soon🙈🙈🙈

Love You Guys.

Vote
Comment
Recommend

(Word Count-- 1130)
*************************************************

(Word Count-- 1130)*************************************************