Chapter 14 (The Fret Party)

Mia's PoV:-

It's been a week since, I saw Adwin last. Yup , in the storeroom. I never saw him since then, probably because he is not up when we eat breakfast and comes back really late. After everyone is deep in sleep.

It's not that I am missing him, no. It's just not what I expected from him. Anyways, it's better if he is far away from me because he deserves better than me.

"Mia...You are taking too long, girl" I heard the furious voice of Kate from the outside. I rushed out grabbing my purse and cellphone.

"Wow...You look stunning" she said apprehensively. I shrugged smiling , I chose to wear a very simple dress, and left my hair open. I don't want anyone to notice me. I will be home soon, I won't be there for more than an hour.

Yup , it's Saturday , the college fret party, where I was invited by Zac. He wanted to pick me up, but I refused since I am not going all alone but with Kate. I somehow, managed Kate into it. Shawn is not in the town, or else he would be there with us.
He was supposed to come, but he got late, and he asked us to go with the plan. If he will be back on time, he will be picking us up. And that's why we were taking a taxi to reach there.  It's a little far away from where we live but we will manage.

I looked really simple as compared to Kate

I looked really simple as compared to Kate. Her body perfectly fit, in her beautiful dress. Her makeup was done as if by professionals. She was looking damn sexy in her laced up dress.

I took a deep breath before leaving the apartment, it was the first time I am going to a party, yeah

I took a deep breath before leaving the apartment, it was the first time I am going to a party, yeah. I have never been to a party before, in my life. I have been to birthday parties when I was 10, but since then , I never had any friends. After dad's death , mumma married another person and then the other and so on.
So, I changed various cities and schools having no friends at all.

"Mia, don't you think, your daydreaming will delay  us" Kate's voice brought be back to the woods.

I sighed loudly, following her towards the taxi .
*********