Chapter 41 - Cue that Song from Deadpool 2

*Warning: This chapter contains sexual content, hevaily and explicitly described! If that makes you uncomfortable, you can skip this chapter if you are also uncomfortable with mentions of sexual content

*Warning: This chapter contains sexual content, hevaily and explicitly described! If that makes you uncomfortable, you can skip this chapter if you are also uncomfortable with mentions of sexual content. If not you can skip until this sign *** appears. After that, only aftercare and mentions of sex will be described.

The sound of metal hitting the floor catches your attention. Still shaking, you lift yourself up with your elbows, only to be greeted with the sight of a very naked Legoshi.

Well...now I know how far that cream colour goes.

The wolf had freed himself from the prison that was his pants and underwear, now moving towards you with the grace only a true predator could possess. His tongue licked around the edges of his mouth and fingers, still cleaning up the leftovers of your orgasms, which causes you to flush bright red at the memory. The both of you crawl towards the head of the bed, Legoshi leaning over you with his hands grazing over the skin of your thighs. At the gesture, pleasant goose bumps erupt on your skin and you smile when your eyes meet again.

His gaze is dark and clouded; the definition of primal and mysteriously enticing. If you had to put a label on him, you'd surely think of him as an alpha wolf right about now.

The cream coloured fur on his chest travels right down to his proud erection, the skin of it the same colour as the fur with a darker and more red tint at the tip. It's long and thick, if you'd had to guess you'd say around ten or eleven inches in length and maybe three inches thick.

Yup...I am going to die tonight.

You had absolutely no idea how all of him would be able to fit but you're sure you could find a way to make it fit. Hell, some women managed to take on a horse; you'd be able to figure out a way to have sex with a fully sentient anthropomorphic wolf.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" His voice brings you out of your thoughts and you smile shyly in response. "Oh yeah, I'm more than alright. It's just...you're really big, so I'm a little nervous. But don't worry, I'm sure we'll get it to fit."

"Oh, please don't worry about me!" He exclaims concerned, his eyes widened as a crimson blush graces his face, "I don't want you to hurt yourself. Don't pressure yourself into taking more if it hurts you."

"Wolfy..." for a second, you're stunned by his mature response and immediately feel another surge of desire burning in your core. Then, you smile, locking your arms around his neck and dragging him over you as you lay back on the bed, leaving an affectionate kiss on his nose again. "Thank you."

The glimmer of adoration in his eyes makes your heart throb. Nervously, he glances to the side and searches through the different sizes of condoms before taking one and sheepishly rolling it on. It's a little awkward but in a way, it makes the entire experience a lot more memorable. Honestly, you're just thankful the hotel even had condoms, especially one in his size.