Chapter 6 - I'm not okay

How can one person have that much bad luck in one day?

Tremors shake your body to the very core, you can barely keep the tears at bay. You wouldn't cry now; no, you couldn't.

Because crying means weakness and weakness means you've given up. Crying means, that you have surrendered yourself to the predator caging you in their arms.

But you haven't surrendered; you haven't given up.

Of course, you couldn't change your body's natural, fearful reaction to finding itself in yet another life-threatening situation but you could sure as hell change your mind's reaction.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

You need a clear head for this, Y/n.

Otherwise, you'll panic.

Panic means death.

You know that your chances are low but you refuse to die again. You don't want to feel the pain again, the agony and the terror. You don't want to fade away again.

You couldn't die again.

You promised Haru, your friend, that you'd be safe.

I don't break promises.

Legoshi's arms are tightly wrapped around your small form; he knows it is you, the human. Your scent is unlike any other, he couldn't forget it even if he tried. He feels your heartbeat and the soft breeze of your breath on every little strand of grey fur on his arm.

This sound...is it mine? Is it yours?

The thumping sound of your heartbeat rushes through his ears.

She feels so...warm and small. She moves around a lot. Her breath is making my arm wet.

Your hair, a mess from the fall, tickles his face. One of your delicate fingernails is digging into his arm but he welcomes the minor sting of pain.

Your body is tense and unbeknownst to the wolf, you're not frozen anymore.

You're ready to run.

Under her clothes....What's...under her soft skin?

Stop! What should I do? What....Should I?

His large hand begins to shift around on your lower body, over your skirt. It trails gently over the fabric, like a child discovering something for the first time, mixed with adult lust and attraction. His hand leaves a trail of warmth and tingling sparks behind.

You're unaware of Legoshi's dark thoughts regarding you.

How satisfying will it feel it my mouth? The warm flesh? My hands....won't stop!