Chapter 32 - Adrenaline

It was a normal day, as long as you ignore the fact that it wasn't

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was a normal day, as long as you ignore the fact that it wasn't.

After all, telling someone that you're dead doesn't exactly count as normal, at least for most people. Honestly, school should've prepared you for this. Well, for the situation itself and for any possible reactions because how the flippity floppity fuck are you supposed to explain to someone, that you've already died.

And not just in the Aight, Imma head out for a few minutes kind of way, but in the yeet my soul into the next fucking dimension kind of way.

To be perfectly clear, this is merely a long way of saying Aisha did not take it well at all!

"Wow," she snickers, though her eyes glisten with unshed tears, "you're unbelievable, do you know that?"

"What?" You can't do anything but gape at her, your brain just now figuring out what the fuck you've just done. Still, the clear disbelief in her eyes is enough to shatter your heart. Your body tenses as she chuckles once more, her voice lacking any humour or amusement.

The white Greyhound refuses to make eye-contact with you and rather glares coldly at the floor. Your orbs flicker to her hands, watching as she grips the fabric of her skirt in anger.

"You know, I thought you had real problems here with that wolf you're crushing on. But then you come with this bullshit and for what? Do you find this stuff funny? To use my trust like that?" She snaps at you and you flinch.

This is the worst possible way this could've gone. Damnit, why can't I do just one fucking thing right and keep my fucking mouth shut?!

"What, are you going to tell me you're from another universe as well?!" Her voice booms, still refusing to look at you. The pain in her voice, the hurt and the anger, cause your heart to uncomfortably clench in your chest. Like before, you rebuild the walls in your mind because once again, you realise why you began to shut yourself off from the word.

I was never good with loud voices.

"I really wanted to help you, okay! I care about you and for you to just lie to me like that, when I'm so worried about you," Her eyes, that offered you so much comfort before, glisten with rage and salty tears as she bares her teeth," It's disgusting! And the fact that you took the time to make those fake scars look so real! Why?! All of this for some...for some prank?!"

I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen!

God, why couldn't I just keep quiet and deal with it on my own like before?!

She stares at you, however, you avoid her appalled gaze. The shame and the regret rip you apart from the inside and it hurts too much to see your sister this upset.

I'm sorry.

I never wanted to hurt you.

Silence takes over the room, crawling from the walls like cockroaches near a corpse. It weighs down on the both of you and you don't dare to make any sound or any form of movement.

Home [Beastars Legoshi x fem!reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें