Chapter 63 - The teddy bear is annoying

The following morning, the wolf was awoken from his slumber by his good friend and roommate Collot

The following morning, the wolf was awoken from his slumber by his good friend and roommate Collot. Although the Sheepdog was rather puzzled by the larger canine's hectic movements, he merely assumed he had a nightmare.

"Hey Legoshi," Jack starts once the two are standing over the sinks in the dorm building's male washrooms, Legoshi's facial fur dripping with water as he glances at the Labrador, "How did you grow your fur so fast? You've gone back to your usual Look."

"I ate lots of wakame soup."

"Really? I've never seen you eat that kind of soup before..."

Putting on his uniform, Legoshi reminisces in the odd feeling of having the back of his neck finally covered by his grey fur again.

My nape feels secure... Kind of nostalgic. After I ate that Larva yesterday, my fur started growing rapidly.

"Unlike your kind, we are wordless and desireless. Our world is exceedingly simple and refined."

I know that was basically a delusion, but Moth-San said some really good stuff back there.

Sitting in his seat in his classroom shortly after the lesson ended, he ignores the loud chattering of the other students as they make their way to their own sets of friends. Stuck in his thoughts and therefore absolutely oblivious to time and space, the wolf lets his ears fall back against his head.

However...I...

Sulking, he shamefully face-plants onto his desk, hiding his face in his arms. His tail curls in between his legs from the guilt and embarrassment coursing through his veins as his left arm angles itself to lay above his head to hide himself from the world.

I had a dirty dream about Y/n, like the no-good wolf that I am...

In the end, I'm a slave to my desires! The only thing I benefited from eating that larva was that I got my fur back! I'm just a powerless common male! That wasn't even my first dirty dream of her...Also, I think the situations of those dreams are getting more and more random. How did I even come up with that stuff?

It's just so freaky. These dreams are so realistic; I could emulate her smell and touch so well. Her soft body which is nothing like my own...

"You're holding my hand in a really lewd way, Wolfie." Without him even noticing, you had slipped into the seat beside him and tried to get his attention by tapping his hand, only for the canine to subconsciously intertwine your fingers. "How's it going?"

"You're real?!" His voice cracks as he almost jumps out of his chair, removing his hand from yours and scooting away as his face turns beet-red.

"I'm real? What?" Lifting a brow at his weird behaviour, you move closer to him, noticing how the fur on his arms seems to stand up at the action. He quietly apologizes while you mumble that you didn't mind his bizarre remark. But you are curious as to why his face is so flushed.