January 14th

Dear Sophia,

I love you.

I miss you. I don’t blame you. The weather was terrible today. It was hard to get out the front door. I couldn’t have been more excited to see you but it was still physically difficult to get out the door.

It was so windy. Maybe the weather was the same wherever you went to and your plane was cancelled. Maybe you got back into the country but it was too late for you to come see me. Maybe the weather meant you couldn’t get home from the airport.

Maybe I got it wrong and you’re still away somewhere enjoying the sun. I guess that’s the best option. It’s so cold here at the moment. It’s nice to think you’re not having to put up with it.

When I got in today I was shivering for ages and ages. I still feel really cold now even though I’ve got loads of layers on. My insides feel cold from walking in the rain. It’s definitely good you’re not having to put up with it. I want you to get some rest. I want you to have lots of energy for the rest of the year.

I’m ok really. I don’t want you worrying. I just want to see you. That’s all it is. I just feel a bit cold. That’s all. I’m really ok. Everything’s ok. I want you to get your rest. I really do. I just miss you. I really miss you. I’m ok though. I’ll be with you soon.

I love you.

Yours,

Andrew