Extra (I)

In the system space full of cold metallic colors, the slender and handsome Ye Sinian slept quietly on the recliner.

Adam stood in the void, his body was solidified to a certain level, and his eyes looked complicatedly at him from time to time. He bowed his head seriously and wrote something.

Different from the paranoid thought of trying to tie Ye Sinian to him with tough methods before, the gradual integrity of his soul gradually returned his sanity, and now he has made a decision he had never thought of before.

--The soul breaks away from the body and plunges into the mission world.

With thousands of years of silent gaze and companionship, Ye sinian has long become an inseparable part for him, and with the integrity of his soul, Adam's obsession with Ye sinian has become deeper and deeper.

The mere companionship and gaze can no longer satisfy his extreme possessiveness.

In the dark, he always feels that this person belongs to him, and should be filled with intimate love and sweetness everywhere, but the reality is completely opposite-he doesn't like himself, even... faintly hostile, he wants to do it as soon as possible. The task is to get rid of yourself...

Adam usually has an undercurrent in his heart when Ye Sinian talks to others. What's more, what he is facing now is complete loss?

How can this kind of thing be possible?

His heart is full of grievances and incomprehensible anger. If it were placed in the past, Adam would definitely adopt more drastic measures, through those harsh to extreme conditions, to limit Ye sinian to his sight, and not allow him to have any cross-line contact with people in the mission world.

But now...

Although the dark possessiveness in his heart is still tumbling, he has finally learned to compromise.

Of course, it was only a temporary compromise.

For Ye sinian, he never thought of letting go.

Now he just learned to take possession in another way.

Those strong, hot feelings slowly fermented in the long-term company, and turned into a mellow wine.

Adam glanced at the sleeping Ye Sinian with scorching eyes, and the undercurrent surging in his eyes almost overturned everything.

He didn't know what love was, nor how to express it, but the sourness and sweetness in his heart was so strong that he could no longer think of a way to let him go.

Even if he have to endure the pain of the soul leaving the body, even if he have to erase all the memories...his heart is full, but there is only expectation and sweetness.

==========================

Immediately after completing the counterattack mission, he was teleported back to the system space. Ye Sinian slept quietly without knowing the personnel. On the recliner, he doesn't know what kind of bad idea Adam, who likes to gesticulate, is making.

His curly and thick eyelashes trembled, Adam retracted his gaze that was about to stick to Ye sinian's face, and looked down at the control panel in his hand.

Because the soul is about to leave the body, in the next world, he can't always be by Ye Sinian's side, and can only write the requirements of the task in advance.

But he didn't expect this to be a headache.

How to write this request?

The next world is different from every world in the past. In his view now, completing the counter-attack mission is only the second, but the most important purpose is...the two can be together.