8.5

Suddenly, Ye Sinian pursed his lips and a smile flashed in his eyes, but he asked pretendingly:

"What did Brother Ziyuan just say? What does it mean to be near the horizon? Right in front of you, there is no young woman here!"

If you are right here, why would I need young woman!

    Zi Yuan roared wildly in his heart. But without showing the slightest abnormality on his face, he smiled and said,

"What Brother Ling Qiu said is wrong. The world is so great. Although male and female yin-yang are the great way to conform to the sky, there are exceptions to everything. Who says I'll married with a young woman?"

    "Brother Zi Yuan means..."

Ye Sinian's face turned red, his eyes flashed with surprise. His gaze quickly swept over the face of Zi Yuan who tried to maintain his sincere face. The smiling face, the tips of the ears were also blushing little by little.

    Zi Yuan's eyes lit up and his heartbeat was almost uncontrollable. He nodded excitedly, and said, "Just as Brother Ling Qiu thought, being far from the horizon and in front of me means that my marriage is..."

    "Master! We're home!"

The young man whose face was flushed with anger on the outside of the carriage, turned his head and yelled at the curtain.

    His grandma's (curse), almost let the old man of Jianghu speak out!

    Fortunately, Xiaoye is witty! Otherwise, even if the character of the young master is naive, he might not be able to wipe his face and refuse to face him!

    When Zi Yuan was about to blurt out the words, he was choked in his throat abruptly. He blushed with suffocation.

    A smile flashed quickly in Ye Sinian's eyes. He tried to squeeze the expression on his face. With a slight regret in his eyes, he glanced at Zi Yuan and said:

"...Brother Zi Yuan, follow me. Come on!"

    ==========================================

    Since the birth of Zhao Feixiao, Zhao's father and Zhao's mother often went to the temple to pray for their beloved daughter. They had always respected the monk and Taoist priest. At this time, when they met Ziyuan with handsome face and detached eyes, they firmly believed that he was a master of Taoism!

    There were other reason. Although this Taoist looked quite young and handsome, his undisturbed temperament, broad and free eyes were something that ordinary Taoists didn't have.

    After all, they had also been to many Taoist temples and saw many Taoist priests. Although Zi Yuan's dress was rather unruly, the appearance of such an outsider made them feel that this person was more extraordinary!

    So, when they heard that Zi Yuan knew some of the art of Qi Huang, their eyes all brightened up!

    The expectant gazes of his parents fell on him, Ye Sinian raised his eyebrows slightly and quietly glanced at the man who was sitting on the opposite side with an elegant and calm face.

    At this time, Zi Yuan, who was like an apprentice in the carriage, was totally different. Although he had the same unruly hairstyle, the same handsome face, and the same free and easy dress, the temperament of the whole person was very different.

    There was a faint smile on his lips, his eyes wide and gentle but with a faint estrangement, as if standing outside the red dust and watching the worldly people struggle in vain, without a trace of tacky, detached and free.

    Ye Sinian's brows frowned involuntarily when he saw those eyes that seemed gentle but indifferent.

    Perceiving his gaze, Zi Yuan subconsciously curled his lips and smiled, as if he had broken some kind of mask, and the expression on his face instantly became real.

    The eyes that fell on him were warm.

Ye Sinian slowly stretched his eyebrows and said: "It's very late today. If Brother Zi Yuan doesn't dislike it..."

    "Don't dislike it!" Zi Yuan's eyes lit up. He couldn't help but blurt out, and realized that his tone was too eager and joyful after he had finished speaking, and it did not fit his image as a superior man in the world.

    With a light cough, he evoked an inscrutable smile, nodded slowly, and said in a calm tone: "It's better to be respectfully stay here than to live shamelessly outside."

    Father Zhao and Mother Zhao looked at each other and felt that his face was full just now. But the surprised Taoist master must be their own illusion.

    Thinking of the Dao Master staying in the mansion, Zhao's mother would definitely have the opportunity to show her beloved daughter. She was overjoyed and hurriedly looked back and said to the maid beside her: "Hurry up and prepare the guest room!"

    "Madam wait a minute!" Zi Yuan's face tighten, and he hurriedly said: "This poor Taoist of temple wants to say, Linglang is very precious and he must be blessed by God. This poor Taoist has practices for many years and never been detached from the law. Only when I had a conversation with Linglang in the carriage, I felt quite a bit. I may sound shameless but I wants to live on his side and hope Madam will make it happen!"

    Ye Sinian's eyes widened suddenly, he never thought that this person would be so brazen to the point that he dared to say such a thing in front of his parents!

    But before he had time to object, he heard his beloved mother Zhao who heard praises for her son, cover her lips and smiled, and said with joy, "The Daoist wants to live with Ling Qiu, it is his blessing!"

Turning her head to the maid and instructed: "Hongyu, quickly take someone to clean up the room next to the young master!"

    "Mrs. Xie is really perfect!" Zi Yuan's expression was calm. Seeing him like this, Zhao's father and Zhao's mother face changed.

I think he is unpredictable!

    "..."

    Ye Sinian opened his mouth and glanced at Zi Yuan sullenly.

    Receiving his frightened and helpless gaze, Zi Yuan raised his eyebrows and made a "marriage" mouth shape from the angle when Zhao's father and Zhao's mother did not pay attention.

    With a stagnant expression on his face, Ye Sinian quickly glanced at Zhao's father and mother on the seat with some guilty conscience, and found that they hadn't noticed anything abnormal, then he was relieved and gave Zi Yuan a fierce look.

    Receiving his enthusiastic eyes, Zi Yuan opened his eyes slightly flattered and turned away embarrassedly.

    Sweeping his gaze over his red ear tips, Ye sinian: "..."