10.6

After a good swim in the cool lake water for a while, Ye Sinian's sore limbs and muscles felt a little better.

Most of the people on this planet of the original owner were A Zhai (like know how to swim, I guess). It was true for the original owner to travel a long distance like today. It can't be regarded as an unusually difficult test...

This body was separated from the urgent and difficult environment at first, the spirit was excited, * but exhausted, Ye Sinian snorted for a long time and dived under the water for a while, rushing violently. Out of the water, he let out a long sigh of relief.

It's getting late, tomorrow will be another huge challenge. The surface of his body is clean and refreshed. Ye Sinian pursed his lips and swam his arms to the small island where the big tree is.

The black backpack also contained a set of simple clean clothes. Although there was no one around and there was no need to worry about running out, no mosquitoes and no need to worry about being sucked up, but Ye Sinian did not have the habit of sleeping. He walked ashore simply and neatly to change into clothes.

The wet young man stood naked on the shore, the moonlight was faintly cool, and his body was plated with a hazy silver glow. Crystal water drops fell from the tips of his black hair and rolled over his slender white neck, wide and solid back, sexy waist, slender hips, handsome face and slender body, like a fairy of perfect proportions, standing quietly beside the lake in a moonlight.

Frowning and wiping off the water on his body, Ye sinian put on a camouflage vest and trousers, raised his eyebrows and glanced at the dirty clothes he threw all the way, bent over and picked them up one by one.

The vest is clinging close to his body. It wraps his beautiful muscular upper body without looseness or tightness. It outlines an exceptionally perfect muscle line. The two long legs are wrapped in army green pants. They are straight and slender, forming a perfect type of buttocks.

Stepping on the thick and soft grass with his bare feet, Ye Sinian didn't think of anything else, resignedly holding his dirty clothes back to the lake, squatting down and scrubbing.

No one knows what will happen tomorrow. It is better to wash clothes or something earlier. Who knows how long it will take to see clean water in the future?

The tall young man squatted by the water and washed his clothes. The vest did not completely cover up his muscles. The beautiful butterfly bones and shoulders were all exposed. The muscles undulated slightly with his movements, alluring to the extreme.

The majestic and tall trees seemed to be holding their breath, and the huge canopy quietly gathered a little, silently watching the young man's back, as if he had been watching silently for many, many years.

Full of nostalgia.

=============================================

The night is getting darker.

Under the soft and thick grass, Ye Sinian lay quietly under the tree. His dark green eyes were clear but with a trace of dazedness. His eyes faintly passed through the gaps between the branches and leaves, looking at the bright moon and bright sky. The stars are silent.

The silent night always arouses the sadness and confusion in people's hearts unexpectedly.

Ye Sinian sighed slightly, her phoenix eyes narrowed, and he looked down at the silver-white ring on his ring finger.

Turning the control panel on and off again and again, the small tree that seemed unsuspecting, but often stabs and did small movements was gone, the surface of the ring became smooth, and the tip of the leaf was tilted. The delicate and cute little leaves are gone..