8.12

In the past few days, she have been following the chief's instructions to recover from illness. Of course, Zhao Feixiao has no time to go out to meet her lover. Besides, at this moment, how can she care for Li Bingxun?

Zi Yuan's treatment methods are too weird. The black concoctions that taste weird make people never want to try again, and he also strictly requires her to run along the Binhu Trail every day, one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening!

As a boudoir girl who hasn't even done a lot of female activities, how can she withstand such a long period of intense exercise?

In the first few days, although she had tried her best and clenched her teeth, she couldn't even last a cup of tea every time!

And every time she finishes running, she is sweating and aching. If it weren't for the Taoist commander's strict order not to allow others to help, she really would like to accept Jasper's help and let her run instead of herself!

Look at myself! Sure enough, there is nothing perfect in this world!

Fortunately, my brother saw that I was too miserable. He went to the Dao Master and begged. Then he raised his hand to prescribe a medicinal bath for me. After soaking every day, I finally relieved from the soreness on my body. The night was still tough, but at any rate, I didn't think of shrinking.

After all, she also sees the changes in her home.

Her dad and mom both happily go out to do benevolence things every day, and over time, their bodies became tough as soon as she look. Her older brother, who was originally stable enough to make people feel so far away, also becomes relaxed and loves to laugh, except for giving her a miserable self from time to time some snacks. The rest of the time was spent with Dao Zi Yuan!

Speaking of which, the scene of my brother and Dao Master Ziyuan standing together is so beautiful!

Especially when I accidentally saw it behind the rockery that evening...

In the afterglow of the setting sun, two tall men quietly kissed each other...

Thinking of the scene, it makes my face red whenever I think of it.

Zhao Feixiao's face became red. When she was running, the motion under her feet almost messed up the rhythm.

Fortunately, she is no longer the Zhao Feixiao she used to be. She stabilized her body when she made a mistake and continued to run along the Binhu Trail.

An optimistic attitude, very effective concoctions, hearty exercises, adequate sleep... During this period of time, as she saw her body become healthy day by day, she felt the excitement and joy in her heart!

So when she saw that picture, she didn't feel so excited that she fainted, but was surprised and quietly avoided with a flushed face.

Although she doesn't understand why two men can act so intimately, but...

But her brother and Dao Zi Yuan are different, right? Just looking at their inseparable tacit figure, she know that their relationship is really very, very good, so good that she can't help but feel envious.

The encounter with Li Gongzi seemed to her now almost as if she had passed away, and she did not know why. She used to think that the affectionate Li Gongzi was a good match for her in this life, but after carefully observing the relationship between her brother and Taoist master, she found that maybe things were not as good as she thought.

For a long time, she has habitually linked reality with the storybook. If you put it in the past, she only had those gifted and beautiful people bought by Jasper, she might not think too much about it, but now she has a huge amount of those gifted stories by her brother.