4.8

"Would you like to stay for dinner?"

Ye Sinian walked over to him, the hard soles of his boots stepped on the carpet, there was almost no sound, but Yun Xiu suddenly heard the kind of heartbeat that coincided with his own heartbeat.

After blinking, Yun Xiu stretched out his hand to put his lover's shoulders, and watched his movements naturally follow his own strength into his arms. Then he felt a sense of relief and laughed at himself: "You really let me have a sense of crisis!"

"What?" Ye Sinian raised an eyebrow and glanced at him sideways.

"I..." Yun Xiu stretched out his hand to caress Ye Sinian's face, his fingertips slowly slid down the tail of his eyes, and fell on his slightly opened lips ambiguously, while slowly moving, leaning down and lowering it. The voice said: "Suddenly I want to kiss you..."

Red lips were drawn up sharply, a smile flashed in Ye Sinian's eyes. He reached out and put his arm around Yun Xiu's shoulders, pulling the distance close to the tip of his nose, his tone was teasing and authentic: "Has no one told you, the effect of direct action is better?"

Yun Xiu's other hand slowly fell along the tightly curved back of his little lover's muscles, and finally landed on the thin waist. The palm of his hand moved slowly and ambiguously across the clothes, and his face was serious: "Oh? I was taught!"

He said, he didn't want to be patient anymore, his palm slid to the back of his little lover's neck, with a slight force, holding it. The lips that are close at hand.

Ye Sinian kissed back strongly, and slowly tightened his arms around Yun Xiu. His long-legged legs wrapped around Yun Xiu's strong waist, *usually nibbling gently.

A hint of surprise flashed in Yun Xiu's eyes. He stretched out his hand to support his enthusiastic little lover, and deepened this fierce kiss.

The sound of tangled lips and tongue reverberated in the room, Yun Xiu's breathing gradually increased, his other free hand went through the gap in his jeans, stroking affectionately.

"Hmm!" Ye Sinian raised his head with frowned eyebrows, letting the man in front of him kiss and gnaw on his fatal neck, his phoenix eyes half-closed and the waves gleamed, his eyes glimpsed slightly, he inadvertently swept not far away. Big black man shows signs of awakening.

His phoenix eyes stained with erotic colors instantly recovered his clarity. He spread his five fingers into the man's hair, tugged slightly, and said softly, "Stop."

Where can Yun Xiu stop immediately at this time? ? He panted and left deep red kiss marks on the white neck of his lover, and said in a hoarse voice: "Huh?"

The man's nasal voice was too sexy as he was in love, Ye Sinian's whole body was electric. He trembled slightly, but it was really not suitable to continue estrus now. He frowned with regret and said: "There is still someone in the room."

Yun Xiu let out a moan of regret, he took a deep breath and tried hard. He had left his own marks on Ye Sinian's collarbone, then raised his head with a deep complexion, and looked sharply at the several big men in the room.

Ye Sinian held his face and kissed hard, watching his complexion soften a little before jumping off him, while tidying up his messy clothes, said: "I want to ask them something, do you want to avoid it?"

He felt a man's dignity is underestimated, Yun Xiu's face reddened, his shirt buttons buttoned neat and quickly domineering side leakage to a wave and said: "I ask you to ensure that all the secret wiil be dug up."

Ye Sinian paused in buttoning his shirt in action, he looked up and down with his eyes slightly raise, his lover's hair was messy, he noncommittal nod, said: "OK, then I go to cook. "