1.16

Ye Sinian leaned against the railing of the balcony with a red wine glass, curling his lips slightly to watch the lively scene of the people in charge of each base at the reception.

    There are plates of exquisite food on the field, the amount of ingredients consumed is huge. If you might not even be able to get on the countertop before the end of the world, it is very luxurious now. People struggling in the end of the world may not have seen it for a long, long time. So much food too.

    But even so, many people don't even bother to take a look, at most they only take a polite taste and then frown and put it down, which looks very unpalatable.

    The curvature of Ye sinian's lips rose more clearly, and he took a sip of wine very happily.

    It seems that the price can be mentioned up again, after all, fat sheep can't be slaughtered, not without white!

    It took Qin Shiyue for a while to find his little lover in this hidden corner of the balcony. He habitually swept the person into his arms. Then he said, "Why are you hiding here?"

    "I'm too lazy to socialize." Si Nian glanced at him obliquely, "You don't know how many people want to poach me away, are you willing?"

    "Dare they!" Mentioned this Qin Shiyue was overwhelmed, so he just bought the power generator and came all the way. What's the matter with digging his corner!

    Holding the person in his arms tighter, Qin Shiyue lowered his head and licked his lover’s red lips moistened with red wine. While reminiscing the aroma of the wine, he softened his voice and coaxed: "Xiao Sinian, you mustn't hold onto those who are not good people! Don't believe them!"

    Ye Sinian glanced at him, how stupid his lover is to talk about it!

    Seeing that he didn't believe it, Qin Shiyue was immediately anxious, grabbed his waist and picked up the person to sit on the balcony railing, and violently blocked the words he might say that made him feel flustered.

    Ye Sinian was taken aback, just about to frown and get angry, but immediately broke into a swiping tongue, feeling the obvious restlessness and anxiety of the man in front of him. No matter how big the fire was, Ye Sinian went out and moved softly. Rubbing the back of his neck, he opened his mouth obediently in response to his kiss.

    Just as the two kissed hard to separate, a chuckle came not far away.

    Ye Sinian's ears blushed, and finally realized that he was still in the reception, and the balcony was not a safe place at all, so he hurriedly pushed away Qin Shiyue, who put his hand in his clothes and touched him.

    Qin Shiyue kissed him on the neck and buried his face in Ye Sinian's shoulder to calm his heavy breathing.

    After a long while, the two returned to normal. Qin Shiyue trimmed Ye Sinian's clothes, turned his head in displeased eyes, and wanted to see who was bothering them.

    A dignified lady smiled and walked out of the shadows. Although she looked very well maintained, the serene temperament accumulated over the years revealed that she was not young anymore.

    Seeing who came, Qin Shiyue's face suddenly turned dark, his heart jumped.

    "Baby, is this your lover?" The dignified lady smiled softly, her voice very intimate.

    Sure enough...

    Qin Shiyue pressed his lips, his face darkened completely.

    Bom... baby?