8.6

It was night, the moon was bright and the stars were sparse, the breeze was faint, and there was a rough bird's singing from time to time in the black night sky.

Only one lamp was lit in the room. It was late at night, the wick had gradually burned out. The room was dim and unclear.

Ye Sinian frowned and opened his eyes. His dark black eyes stared at the blue and white bed net above. After a long time without focus, his consciousness slowly pulled out of the heavy dream without having any memory of it. His eyes lit up as it shines in the dimly lit room.

Sitting up lightly, Ye Sinian turned his head, and looked out of the silent through the slightly open window in a puzzled manner.

Frowning back his gaze, Ye Sinian lowered his head and thought, then blinked and completely drove away the sleepiness. He got up and carefully bypassed the sleeping maid and quietly went out.

Like all the residences of the princes of this era, there were many flowers and plants planted in this yard. Since there were special people to take care of it on weekdays, although it was growing prosperous, it didn't appear too dense.

Crossing the cobblestone path, Ye sinian didn't stop in his footsteps, and went straight to the pavilion not far away.

Still in an untidy robe, a tall man was sitting on the railing, holding a jar of wine that he found. He was leaning on the big red pillar, looking incomparably chic. His leg casually standing on the railing below him, his posture was very chic and wanton.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, the handsome man raised his eyebrows and looked back, with a slightly cold expression on his face.

Ye Sinian squinted his eyes quickly, a trace of doubt passed through his mind, and the movement of his feet couldn't help but pause.

Seeing the visitor clearly, the coldness on Zi Yuan's face dissipated in an instant, his ink-colored eyes flashed brightly, and his back, which had been leaning on the pillar at random, was also straightened subconsciously, revealing a big smiling face. He moved towards Ye Sinian. He waved and said: "Ling Qiu can't sleep?"

He only wore a thin coat casually, and when the cool night breeze blew, Ye Sinian couldn't help putting his hands together. He pulled his clothes together, and headed towards Zi Yuan.

There was a column between the two.

Ye Sinian reached out and took the wine jar from him.

Zi Yuan was startled, his eyes widened as he watched Ye Sinian lift his head and take a sip of wine.

The red lantern swayed in the night breeze, the dim light shone into the pavilion.

The handsome man was only wearing a shirt with his long hair dangled, his slender fingers became more white against the dark wine jar. He raised his head to drink. His posture was casual and unrestrained, his unfolded white neck was wetted by the liquor, reflecting the dim light of the lantern.

Zi Yuan swallowed silently.

Directly touching the sleeve spilled wine on his chin, Ye Sinian looked at the man beside him and said: "Brother, you have deep meaning, but are not used to live."

(I don't know understand this sentence,,)

"Pan dao (himself) has long been able to. It's a blessing to have a tile to cover the wind and rain, how can't I be used to it?" Zi Yuan smiled, but his tone was slightly low. He reached out to take the wine jar and took a sip at the place where Ye sinian had drunk.