5.4

Ye Sinian stood with his hands behind his back in a red dress. He looked at the child that had reached his waist with a deep gaze, his eyes faded from his tenderness and affinity for the first time.

"Don't give up." Ye Sinian frowned slightly under the mask, and said slowly in a low voice: "Today, it's your tenth birthday..."

"Yes, Master..." He keenly felt his master. With the change in mood, Yun Buqi squeezed his sleeves tightly with some anxiety, but he fixed his eyes on the heavy eyes under his master's mask.

"I'm ten years old, I'm an adult." Ye Sinian pursed his lips, he hesitated in his firm heart at the clear eyes of his upper disciple. His hands behind his back slowly clenched. Suddenly changed to a more roundabout way, and said, "Do you want to know what I did when I was ten years old as a teacher?"

He rarely heard Master talk about the past, Yun Buqi's eyes suddenly brightened, and his heart was faint. Uneasiness was immediately replaced by curiosity. He smiled and nodded sharply, and said, "Want to know!"

Ye Sinian couldn't bear a trace of his eyes, but thinking of the hatred carried on the child in front of him, he finally opened his mouth and said: "Being a teacher the year of my birth coincided with the attack on Wuhui Island. There were many casualties on the island. My parents and brothers all tragically killed by the enemy under the sword. It took me ten years to practice Wuhui Jue to the fourth level. On the day of my birthday, I carried a sword. Killing all the enemies."

The cold words without a trace of emotion made Yun Buqi's heart tremble. He raised his head to the dark eyes of the master, startled, stretched out his hand to hug the master's waist, and said: "Master is doing well! Those people deserve to die!"

Seeing the comfort in Tu'er's eyes, Ye Sinian eased his heart a little because of the blood-filled memories of the original owner. He sighed softly. Reached out and touched the smooth black hair of Tu'er, and said, "Do you really think that way?"

"Of course!" Yun Buqi lost his smile on his still green face, he clasped Master's waist, and said in serious: "If it were me, I wouldn't let the enemy a bit away!"

"Do you want revenge?" Ye Sinian's eyes sank. He gently touched the disciple's hair, struggling in his heart.

"I think about it all the time!" Yun Buqi gritted his teeth, and for the first time said before others the hatred he had been suppressing in his heart: "My mother is the jewel in the hand of the Yun family. She should have had a very happy life, but Bai Xu! Jianpu proposed a kiss to my mother. After learning that Jianpu was only a rumor, she took her back to the Yun family despite her being pregnant at the time! Not only that, but in order to preserve her reputation, he even pretended to be someone The robber slaughtered the Yun family all over! Pity my mother, a weak female stream, struggling to survive in the fire, and escaping until Qingzhou City before giving birth to me..."

Ye Sinian patted his arms and gradually choked his voice. Disciple, my heart is full of distress.

In order to complete the task of counterattack, he naturally wanted to help Yun Buqi complete his revenge.

When he brought this child back, he really had the idea of ​​nurturing him to grow up, and he would be free when he got revenge.

However, with many years of company, he brought him up personally, watching him become excellent, cheerful and sunny little by little, and the compassion in his heart gradually overcomes the * who wants to complete the task.

If... he can live so happily all the time, how can he push the child in front of him back into the abyss of hatred?

He has been hesitant to mention that topic.

Cannon Fodder Counterattack SystemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara