5.5

The next day, Ye sinian sat at the table with a faint expression, sipping the tea in the cup without being mouthful.

The tea in the cup has a long and delicate fragrance. If it is on weekdays, Ye Sinian would definitely shake his head and appraise it, but at this time, he can't tell whether the tea is good or bad.

The prosperous disciple was busy packing up his luggage, and the slender figure dangled from time to time. Ye Sinian followed his figure in a concealed manner, floating around, his thoughts were floating.

Speaking of it, he really didn't pay much attention to the physical condition of his good disciples...

Thinking that Yun Buqi is now sixteen years old, if he is placed in with ordinary people, he might be able to marry a wife and have children. A strange feelings of inexplicability suddenly rose in his heart.

Time flies too fast, and the child who relied in his arms to coquettishly refuse to get up yesterday has grown up to the age of marriage.

Ye Sinian's hand holding the teacup tightened unconsciously, there was a sense of crisis that was no longer unique to him because he was going to be snatched by others.

But the sense of crisis only appeared for a moment. Thinking that his apprentice is only 16 years old now, even a minor according to modern algorithms, he feels that he is simply worrying.

Looking at his disciple's face who was with the luggage, frowning from time to time, and muttering something in his mouth, Ye Sinian sighed helplessly.

What to worry about, he's still a child!

Besides, his disciple is busy with revenge, so how can there be so much time to talk about love? Even if he finishes avenging his revenge and begins to find happiness in life, he does not necessarily become a lonely family!

Thinking of his lover who hadn't appeared for so many years and still didn't know where he was, Ye Sinian couldn't help his fatherly desolation feeling a little lightened.

He doesn't know what his old lover in this world will be like...

Although his lover in the previous world did not appear at the beginning, it has never been like this.

For more than ten years...

Is his lover really yet to appear, or...or did he show up but he didn't recognize him and missed him?

No! He will not miss him!

In every world before, regardless of the identity of his lover, as long as he meets himself, he will definitely fall in love with him, and according to his lover's domineering and strong love for several generations, he will not miss himself.

He must be in unknown place at this time, waiting to meet himself...

Ye sinian stared at the tea in the cup without focus, the expression on his face that was originally light and breezy because he thought of his lover, suddenly floated unconcealed nostalgia and tenderness.

From the corner of his eyes, Yun Buqi has been paying attention to his master, standing not far away, naturally noticed the unusual expression on his face.

That kind of tender emotion full of love...

Master, who did you think of? !

The undercurrent surging under his eyes set off a monstrous wave, Yun Buqi's fists suddenly clenched, the blue veins suddenly violent and the blood flashed in his eyes.

"Master!"

Yun Bu gave up his emotions and couldn't help but yelled out, his voice raised a lot uncontrollably.