9.9

"Master! Listen..."

Ye Sinian stood on the stairs with a messy expression, he looked at the TV screen not far away like a ghost, and the words echoed in his ears,

"Shi Tai Shi Tai You listen to the poor Taoist explanation" and "I don't listen, I don't listen! You stinky nose !"

...It's like a brainwashing divine song.

"Brother!" Lin Xiaobei also seemed unable to resist the destructive power of this "Divine Comedy".

He looked at Ye Sinian on the stairs with an expression of seeking help and escaped from the sea of ​​suffering, with tears in his eyes.

On the sofa, Yue Yue, with a serious face, turned his head abruptly when he saw Ye Sinian!

Bathed in the scorching gaze, Ye Sinian, who was messy in the wind, straightened his back, and silently swallowed a mouthful of blood.

"Cough!" Ye Sinian gave a concealed cough, and then walked down the stairs casually, looked at Lin Xiaobei near the french windows, and said, "Xiao Bei, how did you sleep last night?"

Lin Xiaobei, who has long forgotten what it's like to sleep, said : "..."

Ye Sinian, who said stupid things in the mess: "..."

Yueyue, who was unreasonable to reason, said: "..."

"Why did you wake up so early?"

Yue Yue stood up from the sofa, first secretly handed a warning look to the little devil not far away, and then smiled and stretched out his hand to Ye Sinian, who was wearing his pajamas and his hair was a little messy and obviously just got up.

Lin Xiaobei squashed his mouth when he received the warning look, then retracted into the sofa holding the doll.

This uncle is bad, he snatched the TV and robbed his brother...

Ye sinian twitched his lips, pretending not to see his little movements, and walked over with his slippers.

As a great general with a long history, Yueyue is naturally born with a magnificent and magnificent power. Although his tough muscles are not obvious under the cover of black clothes, Ye Sinian, who has been touched by his hands early last night, he knows what a good figure is under the clothes.

A handsome appearance is certainly not enough, but Yueyue is not only the last general in the last years of the Moon Dynasty, but also the uncle of the last emperor.

With his handsome appearance, unparalleled military exploits in his contemporaries, and a prominent family background, if it weren't for Yueyue's unlucky luck, he suddenly fell ill and died on the way to the battlefield, his influence in history would even be elevated. To a height that no one can match, to add the last touch of the mysterious and prosperous short-lived dynasty.

Of course, although he did not continue the glorious mythology, even at the present time when the history of the Moon Dynasty has been largely untestable, Yue Yue still has a considerable number of fans around the world.

Among them is Professor Chen, who went to the tomb with Ye sinian...

According to Ye sinian's guess, the reason why they are so eager for the mysterious Yueyue is that such a sentence was recorded in a remnant of Geinyue Dynasty.

"Yueyue, the general, is young in age, elegant and graceful, and looks like a heavenly man, and his appearance is more beautiful than immortal. When his body died, the cry of Beijing was so loud that countless ladies cut their hair into nuns and vowed. Yun has passed away, and the concubine will not marry..."

Of course, this speculation was originally only the brain supplement of Ye sinian. After all, it was just a paragraph written down by the author at random. The remaining information is too little, and perhaps it will not be valued at all, and even if it is widely spread now, it is difficult to make it into the elegant hall in the formal academic field.

And until he saw Yue Yue's first glance, Ye Sinian knew that he was not exaggerating at all.

Of course... it's just the first glance.

===================================

Holding that cold hand, Ye Sinian followed the strength of the man. Being taken into the arms of a very low temperature, the cold air penetrated into his body through the not thick pajamas. Although he was mentally prepared, he was still shivering from the cold.

"It's cold?" Yue Yue moved his arms around Ye Sinian's waist skillfully and naturally, but when he noticed his movements, his strange eyes narrowed slightly.

"It's a little bit." Ye Sinian patted his hard chest, and said: "The temperature is not high right now. If it is summer, it must be very good."

Seeing that he didn't dislike or disgust, Yue Yue squinted. His eyes relaxed slightly, and he raised his hand and rubbed his soft short hair, and said vaguely: "It will be all right after a while."

Keenly catching the ugly dark light in his eyes, Ye Sinian frowned. Pick, but seeing that he didn't intend to say more, he had to put aside his curiosity for a while, and changed the subject: "Can you go out during the day?"

Yueyue glanced at a small group not far away, his eyes flashed excessively proud: "Only I can."

The meaning in the words is obvious, only he can, that little devil has no such skills.

Lin Xiaobei, who worked hard to reduce his sense of existence, said: "..."

"Why?" Ye Sinian blinked, his phoenix eyes were full of light of exploration. He was clearly a species, so the gap was so big?

Meeting his curious eyes, the smile on Yueyue's face was even more triumphant, and the confidence that had been hit by the villains in the boxes just now rose again. He grinned, about to explain his particularity. when he saw the eyes of the person in his arms suddenly brightened!

A bad premonition flashed across Yue Yue's heart.

"Because you are old?"

Sure enough...

To the shining eyes of Ye sinian, Yue Jue didn't know why a sigh of anger suddenly rose in his heart, and he explained in annoyance: "I was only twenty two when I dead. How can it be counted that I have been sleeping in the tomb for hundreds of years?!"

The two gagged and chatted for a long time, and when there was a sound of cars outside the door, Ye Sinian realized that he seemed to have forgotten something.

Cannon Fodder Counterattack SystemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara