1.8

The thick fog slowly disperse. The spectators can finally clearly see everything on the stage; it was a sight that made all quiet.

They saw Ye Sinian expressionlessly standing in the same place with both hands inserted in his pockets. Rather than saying he was competing on the stage, it looks more like he is watching a boring movie being played.

On the contrary for Yang Jun, they saw the strong ability user has been unknowingly blasted to the fringe of the stage. laying half dead in a pool of water, spurting out blood nonstop.

Qin Shiyue's position was very close to the stage. His pair of glistening eyes closely stares that the youth on the stage with admiration brimming in his heart.

He knew he was strong all along, but he never knew he was strong to this extent! With only a few gestures, he was able to defeat one of the strong fighters easily, simply unimaginable!

Instantly, something seems to be filling in his heart. It was indescribable; he could only gawk stupidly at that perfect side view of the youth.

He must have that person!

Qin Shiyue deeply breathed, his eyes burning with determination.

There were originally people who were still doubting Ye Sinian's ability, but now, who would dare randomly say a thing?

The audience was briefly quiet, suddenly, world-shaking cheers erupted

The judge turned startled. His eyes glance at Yang Jun lying half dead on the stage with shock and looked at Yeliu below the stage who has an ugly expression on.

He was only a tiny, tiny worker. Although his strength his okay, when he is faced with this kind of situation, he doesn't have the confidence.

Thus, he would naturally request for Yeliu's opinion.

However, how would Ye Sinian give him the chance?

He glanced at the judge, and blandly asked him, "Can you announce the result now?"

"Of, of course!" The judge's whole body grew cold because of that his expressionless eyes, so didn't dare to harbour any ideas again. He hastily nods his head, then announced loudly, "End of competition, Ye Sinian wins!"

The whole crowd once again screams in piercing cheers.

Yang Jun bitterly smile. Thinking about how he was extremely proud when he mentioned the bet before has made his face burn in scorching heat as if someone had viciously slapped him a few dozen times. Truly life is better than death.

Ye Sinian stared at Yeliu's direction, his lips suddenly raised.

Meeting his gaze, Yeliu and Li Feiyan's heart rapidly beat as sudden bad premonition grew.

They wanted to prevent this, but before they could, they saw Ye Sinian gradually taking out a piece of paper.

He opened it, and various different reactions came from the spectators

He opened it, and the active spectators all quietened down.

He gestures for everyone to be quiet and the active spectators all quietened down. The stage has now regained its silence as they all stared at Ye Sinian who obviously has some words to say.

"This is mine and Yang Jun's betting contract."

Ye Sinian slightly shakes the piece of paper. The words he said are even more terrifying, "The one who loses has to leave Ye family, forever not returning."

He paused, kindly let the people have enough time for some reaction time, as the smile on his lips is growing brighter, "Since I have won......"

"Shut up!" Yeliu suddenly stands up and glares at Ye Sinian with eyes that seem as if he would come up and bite people.