9.4

"Can't otaku look at beauties anymore?! (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

The class bell rang, Dou Kai's accumulated momentum was instantly broken, and a row of black lines was dropped on his forehead.

The smile on his lips increased. Ye Sinian pursed his lips and looked at Professor Wu, who was looking forward from the podium. The intense discussion was interrupted before he had fun. The boys and girls were full of expressions, but these days they have known Wu well. The professor's class style, knowing that the next course will be extremely enjoyable, so they have no regrets, all of them looked up at the teacher vigorously.

Even the enraged Dou Kai also closed his heart and looked at the podium intently.

Professor Wu's aura has become stronger.

Some people are like this. They have a gentle personality in life, but when they enter the professional field, their aura is like a personal change, instantly transforming into a strong overlord. No one can tolerate the slightest provocation-such as the one on the podium.

This strength comes from his years of accumulation of knowledge and strong self-confidence. No matter how the students are after class, he is a personable friend, but in class..., the name of one of the Big Ten is not just a casual talk.

Ye Sinian glanced over the girls who were with red eyes and admiration, he straightened his back and was ready to accept the storm of knowledge.

===========================================

When the bell rings after class, Almost everyone's faces showed unfinished regrets.

Professor Wu's momentum suddenly took away, and he instantly switched from the podium overlord to the amiable old man mode, smiled and took off his glasses, and said: "After class, see you back in Qingming!"

"Goodbye teacher!" One after another voice came from the regretful students, and the atmosphere suddenly became relaxed and warm.

Professor Wu smiled and nodded as he packed his things, and said: "Students going home pay attention to safety. What!"

Ye Sinian, who was about to stand up holding a book, was startled when he heard the words, and unconsciously looked at Sun Lin not far away.

Knowing nothing about the future, Sun Linzheng was packing up a book full of notes while explaining his work to the girl beside him, with a serious expression on his face.

With long wavy chestnut hair, the beautiful and great-looking girl kept nodding her head, but a trace of sadness flashed in her eyes looking straight at Sun Lin, and finally couldn't help interrupting him. Said: "Is there nothing else besides these?"

Sun Lin was startled, as if he had just noticed how incomprehensible he was, his hand holding the book tightly, and said: "Sorry, I was focused on work. Now, although you don't go home in Qingming, don't always stay in the dormitory."

This sentence clearly has no other ambiguity. The girl blushed instantly when she heard the words, biting her lower lip, Ai Ai said: "Then take care of your safety as well...."

"...Well." Sun Lin agreed with a low voice, with a barely noticeable smile on his face.

The onlooker Ye sinian raised his eyebrows and retracted his gaze.

Unlike other people's imagination, Sun Lin is indeed a person with strong ability and high means, but even the perfect person has weaknesses.

For example, Sun Lin's weakness is that he is actually a gay who hides his sexuality.

Ye sinian didn't feel much about his choice of concealing his sexuality.

Everyone has their own way of living. To conceal or disclose it is actually just a personal choice.

Publicity is a way of living. He can freely pursue what he loves without suppressing himself, but what comes with it is endless criticism and huge social pressure.

Concealing sexuality is also a way of living, criticism and pressure will indeed leave him, but the negative effects are also inevitable, such as the need to live tremblingly to prevent showing off his feet, or even... deceive a good girl against his conscience.

Sun Lin is like this. After concealing his sexuality, he can indeed climb up to a position commensurate with his abilities without having to face those strange visions and criticisms, and achieve the coveted success.

But as a price, he didn't even dare to easily refuse the pursuit of others.

After all, with such a good girl, what kind of boy would refuse her pursuit?

If he refuses, won't it look abnormal?

With these thoughts, his heart became more worried, Sun Lin didn't dare to refuse someone like a normal boy, so he could only endure her love while struggling in the inner.

Ye Sinian walked past them with a book, and his eyes swept over Sun Lin's hand calmly.

The beautifully bound "B National History" has been squeezed a little distorted.

Such a person who is depressed to the extreme but dare not to relax will be easily tempted, confused, and eventually sink into it, right?

After all, people go to that mountain every year, so why is he the only one who gets the job?

And only the existence that ordinary people can't accept and has no contact with the outside world can make Sun Lin put his guard down and gradually become emotional, right?

After all, who can believe that someone will really fall in love with a ghost?