7.1

Roasting, frying, stir-frying, stewing, braising, steaming, boiling... Various methods of concocting snake meat flashed in his mind. Ye Sinian licked his lips, wanted to stand up and went back to find something. When he was eating, he inadvertently caught a glimpse of a fleeting figure in the waves.

    His motion of getting up was stopped instantly, with excellent eyesight, Ye Sinian could see the fast figure clearly.

    That is... a mermaid.

    The deep purple scales reflect the sun’s rays in the sea and the fascinating brilliance flows with the swing of the fish’s tail. The long dark black hair spreads out in the sea, like curled seaweed. The strong upper body is strong and powerful. Covered with a layer of muscles that look very full.

    His speed is to the extreme, he flickers in the white waves.

    Suddenly, as if he felt something, he stopped his figure and looked over with sharp eyes.

    His sights collided with Ye Sinian.

Ye Sinian's mind went violently.

    Those dark ink pupils were deep to the extreme, like two deep cold pools, those eyes were vigilant and cold, like two shining knives fleeing over.

    His outline is sharp and the lines are cold and hard, like the three-dimensional and deep facial features cut by a knife. His pale lips are tightly pressed. He stared at Ye Sinian who broke into his territory without permission, with a not so good expression.

    Faced with those eyes that were full of expulsion, the tip of Ye Sinian's heart seemed to be poked a few times with tiny spikes, and it was painful.

    Ye Sinian blinked, some unexplainable grievances suddenly appeared in his mind for some reason.

    It's like...he shouldn't look at himself with such eyes.

    A flash of light flashed in his mind, Ye Sinian pursed his lips, and had no intention of getting up and leaving, because he already remembered who this person was.

    Audrey, the only mermaid of the Yige tribe.

    Because of the mixture of various races, natural enemies will inevitably appear among the members of the Yige tribe. However, because everyone is expelled and denied by the original tribe, although sometimes looking at each other can not help but develop an appetite, but in the end the atmosphere is more harmonious and restrained.

    Among the Yige tribe, which can be regarded to has a good relationship, Audrey has always been a special existence.

    No one knows why he was expelled by the mermaid tribe and no one knows why he joined the Yige tribe. He never comes into contact with others. Although as a mermaid he can live in a human form, but I don’t know if he's not adapting to life on the shore, because he never went ashore and lived in the sea.

    When the weather is good, the people of the Yige tribe can often see him playing in the sea. It’s not that no one tries to socialize with him, but he seems to hate contact with others. He rarely floats on the surface of the sea, basically floating on the edge of the tribe.

    But after all, he belonged to the same tribe. Although Audrey had little contact with other members, he had never shown any aggressive behavior.

    And... for some reason, Ye Sinian had a feeling in his heart that this person would not hurt him.

    The feeling appeared inexplicable, but the hell moment occupied his whole mind.

    So, although Audrey's eyes and expressions are very bad now. Ye Sinian is not worried about what he will do to him.