1.15

Since the end of the world, Jingcheng has never been so lively. Before dawn, there were several long dragons in the central square of the base lined up, and countless people with thin faces and yellow clothes and some shabby people waited.

    Zombies erupted everywhere in the past last days. In such a world where life cannot be guaranteed and is always in crisis, equality for all has almost become an empty talk, all the laws of the world can no longer be maintained in a collapsed world.

    The life of ordinary people is even more difficult than that of supernatural beings. In this cruel apocalypse, there is no more love and care for no reason. It is more chilling than zombies, it is more precisely the human heart.

    These are ordinary people. They may have a decent job and a not-satisfying but good life before the end of the world, but the arrival of the end of the world has subverted everything.

    It has been more than two years since the apocalypse broke out. At the beginning, they may have hoped that the disaster will pass soon. But as time goes by, they are used to the indifference and cruelty in the apocalypse, the hope in their hearts is like the details in the hourglass sand, slowly drained away.

    There are countless dead people in the past last days, those who died in the hands of zombies, those who died in the hands of enemies and those who died in the hands of their companions. But the most chilling thing is those who desperately commit suicide in the world. They are not cherishing themselves. But it’s too much love to tolerate themself continuing to suffer in this invisible world.

    But now, everything is different.

    The handsome young man smiled softly in the video. He said that he would provide free services to inspire the powers for the base residents. He said that everyone has the opportunity to become a power user. He said that they will overcome all obstacles. Said that this world will return to peace.

    Yes, if everyone becomes supernaturalists, will they be able to defeat the zombies and recover their homes? Can this world be filled with laughter and joy again?

    How long have they not recalled the good memories of the past and peace?

    It's like a lifetime.

    =====================

    Ye Sinian stood quietly by the window, looking at the square not far away through the glass, silent for a long time.

    Qin Shiyue gently hugged the quiet lover into his arms from behind, with a low voice: "Don't worry, everything will be fine."

    Familiarly finding a comfortable position in the man's broad arms, Ye Sinian nodded lightly.

    He said: "I know, the machine is perfect."

"So what are you worried about?" Qin Shiyue kissed his ear tip through the gap of his hair.

    The voice full of magnetism just rang in his ears, and Ye Sinian hide the feeling that his hair was about to stand up.

    "I'm just a little bit emotional." Ye Sinian sighed, turned around and hugged Qin Shiyue's waist, buried his face in his arms and said sullenly: "This world is not easy for anyone."

    Yes, both. not easy.

    Even ordinary people with powerful combat powers are not all right. Compared with ordinary people, zombies obviously love those with nucleus, flesh and energy in their bodies. They are easy to encounter zombies in the wild. Siege, if the strength is not strong, it will easily become food for zombies.