5.2

It is in April, there was a clear sky on the island and the sea was peaceful.

There is a majestic city on the island.

The towering gray city wall does not know where it stretches. It is different from other well-ordered cities in all directions. The city of non-returning atmosphere is casual, with the chic and wanton characteristic of people in the rivers and lakes.

The city is a non congregation. Although in the eyes of the decent people outside, they are people who kill people without blinking and think evilly, but in essence, although most people in the city practice martial arts, only a few go out and travel. The people on the island are simple and honest. The city dwellers are generous and outgoing, especially hospitable.

Of course, the residents of the island never know what softness is when they encounter those who are unruly.

In the middle of the city, is the Master's House.

Ye Sinian shook his head, looked at the frustrated child in his arms, and said: "Practicing is a process of accumulation over the years. You are talented and clever, and you will be able to become great as long as you persist."

"Master ...... " Yun Buqi's meaty face raise a little wrinkled, he said: "If I do not engage in active practice, will that give Master shame? "

A faint light flashed in Ye Sinian's eyes, but his face did not move at all. He still had a gentle and comforting look. He reached out and rubbed his head, asked softly, "Oh? Who said that?"

"Girl Fang from Wutongyuan..."

Yun Buqi's obsidian-like eyes were filled with a little grievance, he relied on reaching out his arm around the shoulders of the master, and said lostly: "She said I am too useless, not worthy of being a master. The first apprentice... also said that she will give birth to a child like a celestial being for Master in the future, let Master expel me from the teacher... Master, when you have a child, will you not care about me?"

Seeing his painful eyes, Ye Sinian's hand gently patted the back of his disciples, and denounced:"Nonsense. As a teacher in this life there will only be one disciple, and that is you."

"But that's been waiting for you ...... What about the child..." Yun Buqi hugged Master's neck tightly, a dark light flashed across his eyes, but his tone was full of anxiety.

"I will only have one child in this life as a teacher." Ye Sinian hugged the disturbed apprentice in his arms, and promised earnestly. Thinking of the so-called righteous daughter left behind by the old leader, his heart was filled with killing intent.

What a Fang Yutong! How dare to say that kind of thing in front of my children! It's a sin worthy of death!

Getting the promise he wanted, there was no more haze in Yun Buqi's eyes. He buried his face in the neck of the master, his crystal-clear eyes were full of a strong desire for exclusiveness that did not match his age.

He had too few things in his short life, except for his mother, there was only Master.

Since his mother gave birth to him, she has been lingering on the sick bed. Even if she cared about him, she was a little weak. From childhood to adulthood, the only person who gave him the most care and warmth was the respected teacher.

It was Master who rescued him from the dark life. Master gave him food and taught him martial arts and gave him hope. It was also Master who let him know that there is not only hate, but also warmth and love.

Therefore, no matter what means he must use, no matter how despicable and sinister he will become, he will never, and will not let anyone take away his master!