2.11

"I'm okay."

Feeling his worry-filled comfort, Ye sinian paused, turned his head and wanted to smile at him to show that he was really fine, but he tried to move his mouth, but he seemed to forget suddenly how to smile.

"I'm here."

Pei Xiuyuan's eyes were filled with distress, his voice was a little hoarse, he rubbed his hair. At this moment, he probably has guessed the ins and outs of the matter, his heart seemed to be tightened hard, making him hurt. Almost speechless, he wanted to do his best to comfort his lover who smiled like a knife in front of him, but found that any language was pale and weak at this moment.

His younger brother, his lover, what kind of darkness has he experienced before so that he loses the ability to smile at this moment?

Pei Xiuyuan was so distressed that he was almost suffocated, his lips trembled slightly, his red eyes were slightly watery. He pressed his broad palms on the back of Ye Sinian's neck, trying to force the person into his arms, but he was afraid that If he force him he will crush his lover who is full of life in front of him.

Being hugged cautiously in his arms as if he were dealing with fragile items, Ye Sinian sniffed and suppressed the fragility in his heart. He hugged him back hard, and complained with a hoarse voice, "I'm all right. Oh..."

"Xiu Ning..." Pei Xiuyuan hugged the lover in his arms tightly, his throat was tight, his eyes were astringent, as if confirming that he would not leave, repeating over and over again: "Xiu Ning..."

Scorching hot tears fell on the side of his neck, almost hot to the bottom of his heart, and felt his heartache that was so thick that he could hardly dissolve it. Ye Sinian has been hiding in his heart since he left the last world, fearing and disturbing his lover and the future. Finally dissipated completely, wiped his tears on Pei Xiuyuan's body vigorously, Ye Sinian patted him on the back vigorously, and said, "Okay! I'm fine! Let's leave with something!"

"Yeah." Pei Xiuyuan pointed. He nodded and quickly wiped the wetness of his eyes while he was not paying attention.

As a big man with a gentle appearance and tough inside, he naturally can't cry in front of others! Not even his lover!

Naturally, Ye sinian would not pierce his small movements. He turned and stood in front of a dilapidated door, took a deep breath, and pushed open the wooden door that seemed to have not been opened for many years.

The door was pushed open, everything inside was unobstructed.

The small rooms are so small that they are suffocating. The pale white walls are filled with pits dug out with their nails by the orphans trapped in them, with mottled time marks.

In a daze, the thin boy in an empty white striped shirt seemed to be sitting in the corner on his knees. His whole body was stiff and numb without a trace of fluctuations. Only a pair of big eyes looked curiously inside. There was a faint light flashing.

His heart hurt suddenly like a needle puncture, Ye Sinian stepped forward subconsciously, but before he could step into the door, he saw the little boy with phoenix eyes disappeared in a blink of an eye...

His eyes blurred for a moment. The muscles tightened and loosened quickly, Ye Sinian's lips were almost pressed into a straight line when he stepped into the room, the deep-seated fear remaining in his body instantly lifted his heart.

But after all, he is no longer the weak orphan who has never been seen as a child and has no ability to resist, the emotional backing in his heart is holding his hand tightly behind him. Ye Sinian closed his eyes and felt nervous and restless. He calmed down slowly.