3.4

Washing away the physical and mental exhaustion of the servants who were on the move, he slept until the next afternoon before getting up. Ye Sinian let out a long sigh of relief while washing.

The original owner Du Qinghuan is a weak ger who has been raised in the back house for many years and has not suffered any bitterness. Although he can use the system to spend points to improve the original owner's physical fitness, such long-distance fatigue is inevitable.

Fortunately, the camp was prepared very comfortably, the mattresses were all properly taken care of. In addition, for some reason, he was very at ease when he slept last night, he slept well all night, so at this time Ye Sinian was quite energetic.

Thinking of yesterday that Chu Yue said that he would take him to visit Daliang City today, Ye Sinian wiped his hands clean, he couldn't help but look forward to it.

As the largest city on the border, Daliang City is not as bustling as the capital, but it has an exotic flavor.

It was early, but the market was already full of people. Countless hushang and Han people were crowded together. All kinds of dialects and nonsense were mixed together, lively and noisy, unaffected by the war.

Ye Sinian had been squeezed out of the crowd by Chu Yue. He was originally planning to come and hang out, but before he knew it, he was interested in the huge ginseng and beautiful animal skins, he took him all away. All of his talents, if it weren't for Chu Yue's protection in the end, he would have been overwhelmed by those enthusiastic Hu merchants with the mentality of slaughtering the fat sheep.

Glancing at the smooth-haired fox fur on the chair beside him, Ye Sinian blushed rarely when he remembered that he had lost his sense of buying, and he was unwilling to meet the man facing the opposite with surprised eyes, he lowered his head. Staring intently at the steaming butter tea on the table.

Feeling that he saw the other side of the child's smart and cute, Chu Yue was full of joy. He drank a sip of tea, the corners of his lips raised under his mask wantonly, and said, "Try it, Hu Ren's butter milk tea tastes good! "

Ye Sinian didn't look up, he glanced at the butter tea mixed with tea and milk fragrance in the bowl, and silently took a sip.

===================

There was not much time for the army to be stationed and rested. After Chu Yue received a letter sent quickly from Beijing, his return to Beijing was put on the agenda.

That letter was not from someone else. It was sent by the prince who Chu Yue had a good relationship since he was a child. Now the situation in the court is getting more difficult. The emperor is seriously ill, and the prince is on the decline. The power is expanding.

The prince was helpless and avoided the sharpness of the sixth princes on the grounds of recuperating. At this time, the letter was sent to urge Chu Yue to return to Beijing as soon as possible to help him.

Chu Yue had been assigned to the prince's line a long time ago, so naturally he couldn't stay out of the matter at this time, so he had to rest his mind to cultivate feelings with the child, and he returned to Beijing.

But Ye Sinian's mood was very tangled. After this time of contact, he found that his affection for Chu Yue was increasing day by day. Not only could he not be alienated from him, but he wanted to get closer, his heart became more intimate with Chu Yue. It is his lover, it's his guess that he has a lot of confidence, but in the end it is impossible to draw conclusions at will. After all, what if Chu Yue is not?

If he admit the wrong person, don't think how Old Qin will feel when he knows it, he can't pass the hurdle in his heart!

Fortunately, although Chu Yue loves the fascinated child very much, he was no animals to the point where he wants to do something to the person before they get married. Although there is always an urge to love the person well, he is still self-controlling. Surprising, plus the many cumbersome things that he had to deal with when he returned to Beijing, he was very busy during this period, so that the time to meet with the child was greatly reduced, and there was nothing that Ye Sinian couldn't resist.