1.14

Li Feiyan sat comfortably at the conference table, tapped his fingers on the table, his eyes scanned the expressions of everyone at the table, his tone was very calm: "Presumably everyone is very curious about the effect of the vaccine, and some people may not believe it. In that case, seeing is believing."

As soon as the voice fell, the door of the conference room was pushed open. Everyone saw a man who had been corpse for a long time was firmly tied to the hospital bed and pushed by several white coats come in.

    The man was struggling endlessly because of being tied up, his face was bruised and horrified, yellow and green saliva flowed out of his wide open mouth, his scarlet eyes stared at the crowd firmly, his eyes bursting with appetite.

    They don't know how many zombies have been killed since the past days. Although everyone is not afraid, they still frown invisibly.

    If you want to show it, just show it. Isn't it clear that the glass across the laboratory can be shown clearly? What does it mean to push the people who are about to be completely corpse watch in with such a grin? It's not too particular!

    Swept by the faint sights of various meanings, Li Feiyan's heart became more and more floating, the indifferent expression on his face finally could not be maintained. He stood up and clapped his hands, and said to the assistant who was standing beside the door with his head down and said: "Vaccination."

   The dark liquid was injected into the man's body. Seeing the man who was screaming frantically gradually calmed down, his complexion slowly recovered, and his long black nails slowly returned to normal. The complacency in Li Feiyan's eyes became more vivid.

    Feeling that the dust had settled in his heart, Li Feiyan no longer concealed his expression, the corners of his lips curled up, revealing an ambitious smile: "As you can see, even if it is a deep corpse, the vaccine I developed is also can return to normal.”

    His gaze slowly swept across every face, but he was surprised to find that there was no ecstasy expression on their faces.

    Li Feiyan's heart jumped, pressing down on the weird feeling that suddenly appeared in his heart, and continuing with the words that he repeatedly practiced last night: "Now is the end of the world. The threat zombies pose to mankind is too great. If you are not careful, you may be injured by the zombies. Turning into a flesh-eating monster, I led the scientists of the Institute to conduct experiments day and night, overcoming many difficulties, and finally successfully developed a zombie vaccine recently!"

    There was a deliberate pause. Before everyone's excited applause, Li Feiyan frowned, pressing the increasingly obvious bad feeling, and continued: "Vaccine research investment is huge, and the raw materials are too scarce. The final price is tentative. It’s three thousand second-level crystal nuclei each, and the number of vaccines is limited. Everyone is first-come-first-served.”

Suppressing his heartbeat and uttering the appallingly high price, Li Feiyan quickly flashed a trace of greed in his eyes, which was different from what he told everyone. The raw materials of vaccines are not rare, and it is not difficult to collect them even in these last days. The reason for setting such a high price is nothing more than trying to strengthen one's own strength.

    Although Ye Liu was so miserable by them, the material resources he got from him were not much. The operation of his research institute was very costly. Yang Jun was a waste person and couldn’t go out to kill zombies to collect crystal nuclei and materials. Next, the forces that were originally small now have only an empty shell!

    If you don't take advantage of this opportunity to make a big profit, even if Qin Shiyue doesn't act on them, their power will collapse internally!