9.6

It was past nine o'clock when he returned home according to the route in his memory. Although the journey was tiring, it was a smooth sailing. The dagger hidden in the pocket was not found by security for some reason.

    Of course, this is undoubtedly a good thing in Ye sinian's eyes.

    Yi Che's parents had a pretty good life. Their house is located in the well-known garden community in City C. Although it is a long time ago, it seems that both the environment and the supporting facilities are very worthwhile.

    Seeing the taxi leaving in the dust, Ye Sinian turned around and looked at the small two-story western-style building in front of him.

    The light of the street lamp is not very bright. In the dark, the small building presents a slightly strange shape, quiet and silent.

    Perhaps because of the early spring, the night breeze was a bit cooler.

Ye Sinian gathered up his gray trench coat, carried his suitcase and pushed open the white fence in front of him.

    "Squeak..."

In the gloomy night, the voice came from far away.

    Ye sinian paused in his footsteps and turned his head blankly and looked at the small building closeby.

    Unlike the small building in front of him that fell silent in the dark, even at such a distance, Ye Sinian could clearly hear the warm laughter.

    The warm light through the window illuminates the restored green lawn.

    It also makes the child holding the doll even more wronged.

    A cold gaze fell on the boy in the duckling pajamas.

Ye Sinian's hand on the fence tightened.

    Standing bare-footed on the grass, the bottom of his pale yellow pajamas was stained with mud, and even the doll in his arms was not very clean. The boy looked eagerly and grievously at the laughter in the window, his pair of colored glaze eyes widened, his pale face was bathed in the light, and the whole person looked like an illusion.

    Withdrawing his eyes blankly, Ye Sinian pursed his lips and walked into the yard carrying the box.

    =========================================

    Turn on the light "pop", Ye Si Nian was standing at the door carrying the box, his eyes swept across the cleaned room, and he paused before walking in slowly.

    Yi Che's aunt and uncle have always treated him well. In the past few years, he has gone to university alone, but the house has been cleaned up all the time. It looks like it has always been living in, clean and familiar.

    Ye sinian walked to the living room and put down the box, looked around, then took out his cell phone and dialed the phone.

    "Aunt?"

Ye sinian sat down on the sofa and quietly watched the thick copy of "Global History" on the coffee table, which was the original owner's who stayed at home during the winter vacation.

    "Hey! Little Che!"

Yi Che's aunt, Yi Yun was about to go out. After receiving the call, she was relieved and grinned with a smile:

"Why didn't you call me when you came back? You didn't answer the call, too. Got me in! I'm planning to drive over and see you!"

    After living in the orc world and ancient times for two lifetimes, when he returned to modern society at first, he was a little uncomfortable with this convenient means of communication. The existence of mobile phones was even ignored by him as he stuffed it directly into the bag.