10.7

"!"

Ye Sinian woke up, his dark-green pupils suddenly shrank. His eyes full of killing intent as he stared at the large screen not far away.

A hint of icy anger flashed across his expressionless face. Ye Sinian gritted his teeth and pursed his lips, his slender and white fingers tightly grasped the grass blades covered with morning dew.

The large screen showed the calm lake. On it was a woman with a pretty good appearance. The original clean white dress if her was not only wet, but also splashed with yellow mud spots and her shoulder-length green hair was stuck to her neck and face. She looked a little embarrassed.

His eyes flickered. Ye Sinian's gaze flicked past the pointed ears that emerged from her hair. He pressed his lips tighter.

He knew this person. Similar to the original owner, her race was also the kind of existence that was very suitable for survival in the rainforest. She had a clear advantage but in the end the result was bad.....

Like the original protagonist, this person has been searching in the rainforest for a long time. But her luck was really bad. At any rate, the original owner saw the Pearl of Life before he was obliterated. She didn't even know what the Pearl of Life looked like. She kept spinning around in the rainforest and was finally obliterated. -After the original owner, she's the second person to be obliterated.

An indescribable feeling of sympathy rose in his heart. Ye Sinian sighed, frowning slightly.

But no matter how he felt sorry for her, he couldn't do anything at this moment.

The woman on the screen was still asleep, seeming that she had dreamed of something bad, her eyebrows were tightly furrowed, and her slender fingers were trembling slightly.

On the huge dark island, nine taskers scattered in different locations were awakened one after another, either their eyes were calm or they looked at the screen with fear. A certain premonition in their hearts became stronger and stronger. They held weapons tightly in their hands and blinked their eyes. Staring at the woman in her sleep on the screen without blinking.

The slender fingers trembled suddenly, as if they were frightened, and the steady and undulating back tensed suddenly. The woman on the screen frowned and slowly opened her eyes.

Her eyes were blank for a moment, and she blinked as if she hadn't realized where she was, and her green eyes looked around blankly.

Her breathing was stagnant, as if seeing something unbelievable, the woman's eyes widened suddenly...

Black flames came from all directions in an instant, and the sharp-eared woman with white skin and long green hair was instantly wrapped in flames. The slender figure disappeared on the screen while breathing.

Quiet.

Deathly quiet.

The entire Dark Island seemed to be in unspeakable silence.

The black flames gradually dissipated, and nothing was left on the spot. The green grass swayed slowly in the breeze, and the small red and blue flowers bloomed quietly, full of vibrant scenes.

The existence of the green-haired woman just now seemed like they had hallucinations.

Ye Sinian's curly eyelashes trembled slightly, and his dry lips seems to lost their blood.

There seems to have no traces of her place, just like that the woman has never been in this world, but...

there are still those panic, desperate, and painful aquamarine eyes in the retina. The screen is silent, but there seems to have the kind of heart tearing screams from the lungs without a sound which made all the taskers shiver abruptly.