2.12

The situation is too serious, the Internet and public opinion became sensation. Even if some people have hands and eyes, there is no possibility of suppressing the matter.

The anger of countless netizens gathered together, even the provincial and central leaders were alarmed. Public opinion was in an uproar. With everyone's attention, a thorough investigation of the Love Home Orphanage became a top priority!

Because the involvement was too great, in order to prevent the suspect from absconding and desperate to make any more drastic actions, the police quickly sealed off the orphanage, detained all the staff inside and rescued those who had been living in darkness. Orphans in China...

Countless people are always paying attention to the latest progress of the investigation, everyone on the transaction record is involved! The pressure of public opinion is too great, the investigators dare not make any negligence, and are very serious about finding out all the shady scenes.

In order to quell the pressure of public opinion, the results of the survey were published on the Internet and on the news as soon as possible. The unimaginable dark truth finally surfaced...

For twenty years, the person in charge of the orphanage paid high prices. Send these helpless orphans to those high-ranking officials and wealthy businessmen, these poor orphans become a tool for them to vent their desires!

Unimaginable abuse and humiliation. At this time, people suddenly realized that none of the orphans in the Love Home Orphanage had grown up to adulthood, all died at such a tender age...

The police quickly arrested those who fled overnight. The dean of the orphanage, in the face of conclusive evidence, he could only bow his head to confess his guilt, and with his confession, a large number of more secretly hidden evidence also surfaced.

*Take the organ! Slaves are generally bought and sold at will! In order to force young children into prostitution, the regular charity auctions held under the guise of prostitution...

In the eyes of these people, life and morality have long become unnecessary things!

The people were completely enraged, in order to calm the anger, no one dared to make small moves. As the investigation progressed step by step, countless officials were sacked, countless wealthy businessmen were arrested, countless black hospitals were closed down, a huge underground prostitution organization was blocked. Cut off, countless people have been implicated...

Qin Shiyue sat in front of the computer with a vacillating expression, the veins of his hand holding the mouse were violent. It was obvious that his emotions were very ups and downs.

On the screen, the video did not open, but the comment area below seemed to explode. Everyone tried their best to curse the inhumane derangement in the video with the most vicious words. They asked hoarsely. Why is there still such a blatant dirty deal in modern society.

Knowing that he might lose control of his emotions when he clicked on the video, but he just couldn't help thinking that his stupid fat rabbit had experienced that kind of dark torture.

He really wanted to take a look. No matter what price he paid, he wanted to know more about his lover's past without his participation... Even if such a heavy and dark past he really could not bear.

He opened the video like a masochist, his eyes opened wider and bigger, his heart seemed to be pinched tightly. Qin Shiyue stared blankly at the skinny babies in the video who were kept in small cages as if raising livestock...

Shoot the video for people who seem to be very interested in what happened to these ignorant children, he can even hear the malicious laughter from time to time...