9.3

"Yi Che, what do you see?"

Ye Sinian received back in an instant to see the line of sight out the window, he was a bit shy in front of the eyes of the teacher, but with a smile, he said:. "The weather was very strange."

"Ah." Professor Wu, with a gentle temperament and a hearty smile, walked up to him in a few steps, pushed his glasses, and looked out the window curiously.

He saw that the clear sky before class was filled with dark clouds at some point, and the wind roaring outside could not be heard through the window, but from the third floor, one could clearly see the huge tree crowns that were blown to the left and right.

"It's really weird!" Professor Wu straightened up, with a strange expression: "Does the weather forecast say that there will be such a strong wind today?"

"Teacher! The weather forecast is often inaccurate!" A sweet-looking girl beside him, smiled and said authentically: "Yesterday it was sunny! As a result, it became cloudy again in the evening. The weather forecast these days is often inaccurate!"

"Yes!" The boy with myopia glasses on the other side also nodded, with a serious face, he jokingly said: "The demon wind has been violent in the past two days, is it because it is about to be Qingming?"

"You young man!" The expression on Professor Wu's face was helpless, he reached out and patted his shoulder.

"..."

Seeing the topics they discussed shifted from weather to Qingming to the differences between Chinese and Western ghost cultures, Ye Sinian had a faint smile on his face.

Professor Wu has always been a very good and popular existence in the hearts of these students. Although he is over sixty years old, his handsome face, rich experience and knowledge and the refined temperament that have been deposited over the years make him attractive. The value has almost doubled since he was hired by a large amount of money from abroad three years ago, more people have rushed for lessons like the history students.

This also caused the current result-in becoming a full classroom, most of the students Ye Sinian did not even know.

Next to him, Dou Kai sneakily touched him with his elbow, and lowered his voice curiously, "What did you look at?"

Meeting his eyes that "the truth must be more than that", Ye sinian's lips smiled deeper. He glanced at Professor Wu who was surrounded by students, followed the posture of Dou Kai quietly, and lowered his voice and said: "There was a beautiful woman outside just now..."

Dou Kai's eyes lit up, his face was full of expressions of "I knew you kid was dishonest", and he craned his neck and looked out.

"Where is it?" Dou Kai opened his eyes wide, his searchlight scanned every corner downstairs.

Ye Sinian pursed his lips, the ink in his Feng's eyes was darker, and the smile on his lips faded a bit, which was different from the angle that Dou Kai looked down at. Instead, he raised his eyes to look at the rooftop of the opposite building.

Under the dark clouds, under the gloomy sky, a girl in a white dress stood on the guardrail at the edge of the roof, looking up at the sky quietly.

The gale blew past, and the girl wore a blood-stained skirt and her long black hair flying in the air. A sad and desperate mood filled her body, as if she had lost something most cherished forever.

The sky is getting gloomy.

A slender and white fingers tapped gently on the table.

Ye Sinian stared at the girl who looked like an illusion indifferently and silently.

"Where is the beauties?" After searching for a long time without finding the beauties like he said, Dou Kai felt itchy in his heart like a cat scratching. While craned his neck and continued to look downstairs, he asked Ye Sinian next to him without looking back.

The fingertips that had tapped the tabletop slammed, Ye Sinian's pupils shrank, and he narrowed his eyes unconsciously.

On the top of the building opposite, the girl who had originally looked up at the sky lowered her head for some time, looking straight at himself through the window.

The expression on that pale face was too weird, and Ye Sinian couldn't help feeling tight even when he was mentally prepared. His breath was choked for a moment.

The messy hair was wrapped in the strong wind and covered most of her face, but Ye Sinian keenly saw the curvature of her lips. He felt a chill in his heart for no reason, and his fingertips on the table trembled undetectably.

The girl with white skirt and black hair, jumped.

"Bang!"

================================

Ye sinian took back his sight and looked at nothing.

Dou Kai opened his mouth, his voice a little astringent: "Maybe I looked over..."

"Ah..." As if all the energy from his body was drew off by this sentence, Dou Kai was lying on the table without his bones. He cautiously glanced at the crowd in the heated discussion not far away, and said: "Why can't I see beautiful women..."

The corners of his mouth twitched uncontrollably, and a strange expression flashed across his mind quickly. With his extreme face, Ye Sinian looked at him with subtle eyes, and said meaningfully: "It's a lucky thing to not see it."

"Why?" Dou Kai blinked, very puzzled. Isn't beauty something everyone wants to see? Why are you lucky if you don't see it?

"Because you are an otaku!" Ye Sinian smiled and said, "And aren't you married to a computer?"

Dou Kai, the otaku: "..."