8.11

Meeting the two pairs of eyes that seemed to glow, Li Bingxun paused, and a trace of bad feeling flashed quickly in his heart.

But before he could think carefully about where this bad feeling came from, he saw Zhao Lingqiu beckoning to himself with a smile, and said, "I haven't seen you for a few days. Brother Li, did you come here for any problems?"

The doubt in his heart was instantly overwhelmed. After forgetting it, Li Bingxun smiled and approached their table, half joking and half tentative, and said: "I heard that a happy event has been happening in the mansion?"

For some time, Zhao Feixiao has not shown up as promised. At the beginning, he was wondering if his missed appointment that night made her angry and sad, but once or twice, he didn't see any person, even her maid didn't show up, so he had to think of other aspects.

Did something happen to Zhao Mansion?

Otherwise, why won't he even have a message?

He was extremely irritated, if it wasn't for the little eunuch beside him, he would even want to bring someone into Zhao's Mansion to find out!

And just as he became more and more impatient, news of a happy event in the Zhao Mansion spread in Qinghe Town.

At this moment, his attention finally shifted from rushing to Zhao Mansion.

Although he had known about Zhao Mansion before, after all, the time was short, he was not as familiar with Zhao Mansion as the people in the town. So he sent people to inquire about the news and listened to their various conjectures and discussions which increased his irritability and violence.

But the speculation of others is after all speculation. Now that he sees the Lord, he naturally wants to ask, because somehow, he always feels that things are not so simple.

Although Zhao Lingqiu was indeed at the age to marry, no matter whether it was Zhao Feixiao or Zhao Mansion, he hadn't revealed the slightest tone before, and he hadn't even heard him talk about it when he was drinking with Zhao Lingqiu before.

If the marriage is really set, at least the people he sent to spy at Zhao Mansion will find out! Besides, what is there to hide in this matter?

Thinking in his heart, Li Bingxun unconsciously brought some inquiries on his face. He sat aside and looked at him with doubts, as if he must get an answer.

Ye Sinian quietly glanced at Zi Yuan, who was incomprehensible across his face, pursed his lips and said, "Indeed."

Zi Yuan raised his eyebrows, somewhat puzzled by Ye Sinian's sudden plan.

The news of Zhi Fixiao has always been kept secret, because Zhao Mansion is unwilling to disclose anything. The people in the town have a lot of messy guesses.

Now that he says this, does he want to make it public?

Didn't you say that you want to let the disciple prince give up?

"Oh?" Li Bingxun was overjoyed on his face and asked, "What is the happy event?"

Ye Sinian glanced at him, then looked at Ziyuan as if accidentally, a little bit of tender love overflowed from the corners of his eyes and brows, and said: "In the end, fortunately for me, I finally found the love of my life..."

The heart seemed to stop beating suddenly, Zi Yuan's expression was startled. His eyes were a little dazed to meet the smiling eyes of Ye Sinian, and he felt that there was something in his heart with was overflowing.

He said... a lifelong love?

Seeing his reaction, the smile in Ye Sinian's eyes became stronger, he pursed his lips, and seemed to hold his chopsticks casually.