8.19

The crane-shaped incense burner was burning with the fragrance of peace of mind and tranquility. White smoke curled up.

The prince in black casual clothes sat aside, quietly watching Zi yuan, who looked down at his palm.

His eyes were full of worship.

When he was a little child, he had seen Zi Yuan in the palace. At that time, he hadn't grown into the tall and strong look he is now. He was just a little Taoist with cold eyes and thorns all over his body.

At that time, the third brother was born, and their mother's health was originally bad. After giving birth to the third brother, she suffered a serious illness. The eunuchs came and went, but their mother's body lost vitality day by day.

He originally thought that he would really lose his mother on that winter day like the little palace ladies who secretly talked about, but his father invited Daoist Ziyuan.

He still clearly remembered how the cold-faced little Taoist had a bad attitude towards his father, but to his surprise, his father, who was aloof and seldom expressive, was not angry at all. On the contrary, yes. But to the little Daoist's arrogant words, he looked rather very proud and happy.

For the first time in his life, he had a deep admiration for a person.

When he watched his queen mother's being stabbed with a golden needle for a few times, and drank the black concoction for half a month and quickly recovered, the worship in his heart was about to break through the sky.

All day long with a sullen face looking down at everyone, including the terrifying father, how domineering!

It's amazing how a dying person can be brought back to life by just showing hands!

If he wasn't thinking about taking care of his mother and younger brother, he would definitely follow Dao Master Zi Yuan as a Taoist priest, right?

But it's a pity...

Thinking of this, the prince sighed insignificantly.

When he was young and ignorant, he didn't have any knowledge about gains and losses. The throne and power were not even comparable to the golden needle that Ziyuan Dao used to resurrect. But as he grew up, he listened to the people around him. Complimenting flattery or admonishing, the little prince who dreamed of becoming a Taoist priest in the world, finally ceased to exist.

Even as his queen mother went to immortality, his father emperor gradually looked at himself with the eyes of the enemy, and his third brother often broke out those many misfortunes. Under the distressed, he had long forgotten that memory from his mind and did not know his father relationship with the Little Taoist.

Until inadvertently heard of the royal secret.

In his cognition, the first dowager had two sons, the eldest son is the current emperor, and the second prince fell ill and died.

But the rumors are not the truth. It is said that the second prince who died, unfortunately did not actually die.

The first emperor paid special attention to numerology, but the second prince was at odds with his fate. Since his birth, he has been repeatedly injured and sick. Although it has nothing to do with life, he strengthened his hesitant heart.

As a result, the beloved second prince fell ill and died, but in a Taoist temple far away in the south of the Yangtze River, there was an additional little Taoist boy who was there on full moon.

But what happened to that little Taoist boy? Does he know his identity? After the first emperor died, did hi father ever think about taking him back to the palace?