9.10

Today he is going to his aunt's house!

The person outside must have been his uncle who have come to pick him up!

Ye Sinian looked stiffly at Yueyue, who was not willing to let him go, then turned to look at Lin Xiaobei who was not far away.

"Can you...can not be seen by others?"

One of the two dressed up is too strange, and the other is regarded as an acquaintance, and it is not easy to be seen by Zhang Nian.

Lin Xiaobei nodded obediently, holding the doll and faded away under Ye Sinian's gaze. Only a slap-sized porcelain doll was left on the sofa.

Meeting his expectant eyes, Yue Yue frowned, lowered his head and kissed Ye Sinian's lips.

Their lips and tongue are intertwined, and the cold tip of the tongue makes each other more sensitive. An unspeakable stimulus rises from the bottom of their heart, driving each other to want more.

The sound of footsteps gradually came, getting closer and closer.

The secret excitement almost expelled the reason in his mind. Ye Sinian couldn't help raising his hand and climbing on Yueyue's shoulder.

The expression on his face was a little loose, Yue Yue's cold hand inserted Ye Sinian's soft short hair, deepening the kiss.

The footsteps stopped and the key was inserted into the keyhole, making a "click" sound.

Finally, he swept through his warm mouth. Yue Yue finally let go of Ye Sinian, whose expression was blank, and he lowered his head and kissed his bright red lips, and said in a vague voice: "Have the dagger. I have something to do in the past two days, wait for me."

"Hmm..." Ye sinian nodded, watching him disappear into the void instantly.

The door was slowly pushed open.

=================================

Tomb-sweeping Festival holiday is very short.

Ye Sinian is good at Yi Yun and Zhang Nian. Stayed for two days with good food and drink. During this period, according to the system's introduction to the basic situation of the world, combined with the various characteristics of the piaos summarized on the Internet, when the correct way to get along with the piaos was finally found, the vacation was about to come over.

In the reluctant of his aunt and uncle's repeated instructions, Ye Sinian finally set foot on the way back to school.

Perhaps it was because of the unfamiliar environment. Although Ye Sinian brought the dagger and the porcelain doll to Yi Yun's house, Lin Xiaobei had stayed with the porcelain since he had found it out quietly at the beginning. Among the dolls, no one has ever come out.

And about Yue yue, he didn't know what bad things he was doing, and the dagger stayed quietly in Ye Sinian's pocket, without any movement.

Running all the way to nightfall, when finally arrived at the dormitory, Ye Sinian didn't bring much with him, and he inevitably felt a little tired.

There will be no class tomorrow morning. Dou Kai usually comes at noon. Needless to say, Yan Yi is not there, and Sun Lin has not arrived yet.

He is currently the only person in the dormitory.

Ye Sinian went to the pool to wash his face well, and when he came out, he saw Lin Xiaobei holding the doll standing barefoot on the tiles, and his big glazed eyes looked at everything in the dormitory curiously.

For a child who died at the age of five, everything in the college dormitory made him feel novel.

Looking across his fat little feet, Ye Sinian walked over to open the suitcase, and while taking things out, said: "Tomorrow, brother will take you to buy clothes and shoes, OK?"

"Can you?" Lin Xiaobei originally was squatting in the suitcase watching him pack his things, and his eyes lit up.

"It should be possible!" Thinking of the method he saw on the Internet, Ye Sinian blinked, and said: "Let's try it first!"

"Yes!"

Ye Sinian met the big shiny eyes, and said in his heart.

The idea of ​​unconsciously wanting to be close and wanting to protect him became firmer and firmer.

He hooked his lips and raised his hand to touch the child's soft hair.

=================================

It was early spring, and the sky was getting dark early.

After all, the dormitory was not as convenient as home. Although not everyone could see his presence, Lin Xiaobei still got into the porcelain doll just in case.

Ye sinian carefully put it in the gift box left over from not knowing what to buy, then turned off the light and climbed onto the bed, stretching his body while wondering how much to buy tomorrow.

There is not that moved out ......

After all, do not say too small dorm, as well as other people's existence, long before even do not just "people", he does have some inconvenient to live here mind dated.

Thinking of the mixed thoughts in pieces, when the sleepiness gradually surged, and when he was about to fall into his sleep, the sound of the key being inserted and inserted into the keyhole came into his ears.

Ye Sinian opened his eyes suddenly, and a dark light of unknown meaning flashed across the dark phoenix eyes.

The people who came outside were...

the light was "slapped" on, and the sound of the suitcase dragging on the ground accompanied the sound of footsteps into the dormitory.

"Are you here?" Sun Lin was also taken aback when he realized that someone was in the dormitory. As soon as he entered the door, it was dark and quiet. He thought there was no one...

He looked down at his watch and found that it was only eight o'clock in the evening. Sun Lin said in a puzzled manner: "Why did you go to bed so early?"

"I'm too tired to come by car." Ye Sinian sat up and glanced down, his gaze quickly swept over his wrist watch, his face smile was a little strange.

"That's all right, you can rest." Sun Lin nodded. He and the few in the dormitory have been nodding acquaintances. At this time, there was nothing to say, leaving behind these words and dragging the suitcase to position.

Ye sinian lay back slowly, looking calmly.