9.5

The dark clouds in the sky slowly dissipated for some time, and the strong wind gradually stopped.

The tall and sturdy phoenix trees stood still on both sides of the road, and the temperature was a bit low.

    Walking on the boulevard with a book, Ye Sinian asked Dou Kai beside him as he walked, and said: "When will you be back?"

    "Why need to ask? I must be back soon!" Dou Kai closed his coat tightly. "What about you? When do you leave?"

    "Um... I will also leave today, or you can join me, and help me pick things up by the way." A dark light flashed in Ye Sinian's eyes, but his face showed nothing unusual.

    "Alright!" Dou Kai found no abnormalities, and nodded very readily, and said: "Anyway, let's go on this way."

Ye Sinian smiled and sighed in relief.

    According to the original destiny trajectory, Dou Kai would encounter a driver who was driving fatigued on his way home. When he passed the bridge that was half narrow due to road repair, he rushed into the river because of his slow reaction.

    The driver who finally woke up quickly swam out of the car, almost unharmed, but the hapless Dou Kai who was slammed into the car door and fainted. If the rescuers hadn't come in time, he would not just be concussed and fractured up.

    Ye sinian didn't have much leisure to do good deeds, but Dou Kai's relationship with the original owner was indeed very good, and when everyone did not understand or even laughed, Dou Kai, who dropped out of school to heal at home, was indeed the last straw in the original owner's heart.

    Although in the end the original owner still couldn't bear to choose to commit suicide, after all, it was a roommate who had a better relationship. This little thing for Ye Sinian, would not be too troublesome.

    Back to the dormitory, Yan Yi was not there anymore, Sun Lin was nowhere to be seen.

Both of them were used to this situation a long time ago, they didn't care, and went to pack their own things.

    Contrary to what most people think, not every boy’s dormitory is comparable to a doghouse, and not every boy doesn’t like cleaning and likes to pile up dirty clothes and take them home for his mother to wash.

    Yi Che is a person who loves cleanliness. This habits he has developed since childhood as he had no mother to rely on make him live very independently.

Almost everything is cleaned and arranged in order. For this reason, Dou Kai also joked that if Yi Che were a girl, he would get rid of his computer wife in any minute and marry him home!

    Almost an hour passed slowly, Ye Sinian checked the time, then announced that the cleaning was complete.

    With only a backpack next to him, Dou Kai sat bored on a chair, rolled his eyes when he heard the words, and said speechlessly: "Damn! You need your brother to help you with such a thing? How can I reflect my natural power?!"

    Ye sinian looked at the suitcase with only the calf in front of him, and twitched his mouth.

    What can he say? Is it just an excuse to ask you to help with something? Just to stagger the time to prevent you from getting in that hapless taxi?

    Rolling his eyes, Ye sinian ignored him, turned around and opened the drawer hesitantly.

    The exquisite dagger sheath concealed the rolled blade and deep fingerprints, only the black handle was exposed, which shook as Ye sinian opened the drawer.