9.22

Professor Chen shook his head with a smile, and stopped teasing him. Instead, he was very excited.

He excitedly tapped on the desktop, and said: "I want to tell everyone a good news!"

Before the class time, a bunch of students who hadn't slept underneath, they couldn't help but raised their heads, confused. They looked at Professor Chen who was trying hard not to make himself smile too smugly.

"Do you all know Yueyue?" Professor Chen reluctantly suppressed the deep joy in his heart and sold it first.

Prominent military exploits, "more banal" appearance, extremely mysterious life... Yueyue is full of infinite charm in many people's hearts.

As history students, they certainly know who Yueyue is. Professor Chen's adoration of General Yueyue is well-known throughout the school. As his students, can they still not know?

But what happened to Yueyue?

Listening to the unison, Professor Chen was very proud. He waved his hand cheerfully and said: "Everyone knows that there are too few historical materials left in the Yue Dynasty, and the records of General Yue Yue are extremely scarce. This has led some people to think that he may be just some people's conjecture!"

After speaking, Professor Chen snorted obviously disdainfully, clearly expressing his scornful attitude towards those people, then continued: "But now, finally, you can smash historical materials in the faces of those people! Strictly speaking! Yue yue is real! He is a real hero!"

"..." The student underneath was silent for a moment, then cheered. Slowing down, their heart kept complaining silently, as if you weren't the only one who wanted to smash their faces! Well!

Under Professor Chen's passionate science popularization, everyone knew why he was so excited today.

This morning, the school received an anonymous donation, saying that it would donate collections from decades ago to the small museum of the Department of History. Although this kind of thing is rare, it is said to be dozens, the school did not pay too much attention to things from a year ago, and only let the history professor take over.

Because Professor Chen had class in the morning, he was pulled over to sign for it. This sign almost made the old man over half a century excited.

After being immersed in it for decades, he realized who the owner of these things was when he opened the box. With such exquisite artifacts, besides the male god in his mind, who else is qualified to own?! Who else?!

After being excited for a long time, Professor Chen calmed down his good mood and his first reaction was to call all the professors of the Department of History to jointly pay tribute to the great moments of the male god's belongings reappearing in the world.

A group of old men and grandmothers personally sorted out all morning, only then put a truck of things together and got a general understanding of the types of these collections.

Not to mention those valuables. What excites them the most is that there are even historical materials that record Yue Yue's life and deeds, his poems, and even portraits. Although it is only a back figure, it is enough to make Yue Yue's remnant fan--Professor Chen was so excited that tears filled his eyes!

The male god is really a beautiful man! ! ! The most handsome in the world!

==================================

How can such an exciting thing be kept secret? Moreover, the excited professors did not intend to conceal it. The incident was announced on the same day. In an instant, public opinion was shaken! The world shakes!

Regarding the issue of leaving these cultural relics, A University began a long-term wrangling campaign with the National Museum. At the same time, interested experts and scholars from all over the country and the world sent visit letters to A University, which is called academic exchange. In fact, they want to be the first to feast their eyes.

So many high-end talents set their sights on themselves, a great happiness, the school leaders waved their hands, they are right!

This is a good opportunity to let A's reputation spread to the world! How can you refuse such a good thing?

So for a while, the number of the ancient a large heterochromatic race rose instantly.

In the center of the whirlwind, the history students were excited for a while at the beginning, but later they didn't make a big fuss and even started a boring country guessing game.

Dou Kai craned his neck and looked out the window, pointing to the back of a beautiful woman and said: "Guess where did this come from?"

The otaku wearing thick myopia glasses next to him pushed his glasses, his eyes flashed excitedly and said: "That's Nemesis!"

Dou Kai rolled his eyes and said bitterly: "Why did you come out of the second element again?"

"Fuck! Which alien planet does this come from again!" The otaku squinted. He raised his eyes and looked at him. He couldn't help raising his voice and said, "He's so handsome! also came with a cub!"

Ye Sinian got up and suddenly stiffened. His face was full of black lines, watching not far away striding towards the classroom one big and one small came over.

The same handsome jeans, the same dashing white T-shirt, the same black super with the same [BEEP--]...

There are legs below the chest, a slender and sturdy tall man holding a soft little milk baby in one hand. Cool and handsome man stood at the door of the classroom, his hand in his pocket stretched out, wearing a very antique bracelet on his wrist, and his slender fingers hooked.

Everyone in the classroom cast their gazes involuntarily, both men and women one after another.

The tips of Ye Sinian's ears were a little red, but he stood up under everyone's surprised eyes and walked over.

"I forgot something again." Yue yue half helplessly and half spoiltly reached out and messed up his hairstyle, took out a bracelet from his pocket and put it on his hand.

Ye Sinian looked at the red bracelet on his wrist and silently twitched his mouth.

Can he say that he didn't wear it on purpose? The colors are too bright! !

Lin Xiaobei stretched out his little fleshy hand, nodded innocently, and said, "You can't miss one!"

Ooo! ! !

So cute, so handsome, so beautiful! ! ! ! Ouch! ! !

A crowd of corrupt girls caused chaos in the classroom.