CumberDowney - Wedding

requested by Wateeb

Robert waited at the doors to the chapel, heart racing. In just 5 minutes he would be saying 'I do' to the love of his life. The man he never thought he would need. That stupid tea-loving Brit. His Sherlock Holmes brother. He had never realised how much he had craved love and affection until he met the one and only Benedict Cumberbatch, but the moment he laid eyes on him when they first met on the set of Infinity War he suddenly felt this sudden indescribable urge to run into his arms, and not too long after that first day, he was right where he wanted to be....in Ben's arms, relaxed and finally feeling truly at peace with himself.

It was a year later that Ben had proposed to Robert, and of course, Robert said yes, nodding so fast Ben was worried his head would become detached from the rest of his body so smashed his lips down onto Robert's.

10 months after they got engaged, Robert was waiting outside the chapel while Ben stood by the altar. They were matching tuxes, and their friends stood as the music started and Robert walked in. When Ben turned round his face broke into a wide smile.

A little while later they walked into the reception, hand in hand, as the DJ announced their entrance. After the dinner, and the speeches including some from Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson, they were encouraged onto the dance floor as Sir Tom Jones' classic It's Not Unusual started playing (I realise that not everyone will know this but it's a great classic from a great legend in the UK - I will put a link to the song on YouTube at the end).

That night Robert and Ben were so tired from all the dancing and partying that they didn't even make it to the bed in the honeymoon suite, falling fast asleep on the couch.

Here is the link to that song:
https://youtu.be/k-HdGnzYdFQ

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it and it was what you were looking for Wateeb

PLEASE SEND ALL AND ANY REQUESTS THROUGH MY PRIVATE INBOX. I do love interacting with you guys in the comments. Please vote. Love you all.

My Tumblr is @regalbanshee and my Instagram is @badassbanshee1819

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF