13A Stony

for StonyStan1
you requested 13A for either Stony or Thorki and I decided to do both so Thorki will be out next, enjoy
prompt: Shhhh. I know.

Tony ran his fingers through the blond locks of the super soldier who lay his head against Tony's chest, arms wrapped tightly around his chest, perhaps for fear the shorter man would leave, having seen him for who he truly was. A weak and scrawny little boy who was given this body out of pure luck excuse me no you have a heart of gold and now he had been forced into this new age, and he knew nothing! And now here he was, crying - no sobbing - into Tony's chest, clinging onto him, as though for his life. Tony just held him close, never once letting go. How long had they been here, in this position, Tony's shirt soaked with Steve's tears? Steve pulled away slightly, looking down at the floor.
"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me....I'm sorry..." he glanced at Tony's tear-stained shirt and added, "I'll buy you a new shirt." He hovered and as he was about to get off the couch, a hand wrapped around his wrist.
"You'll do nothing of the sort."
"I'm sorry...." He started crying again.
"Shhhhh. I know. I've got you." Tony listened as Steve's breathing calmed as he fell asleep next to him in the couch.

Hope you enjoyed xx

PLEASE SEND ALL AND ANY REQUESTS THROUGH MY PRIVATE INBOX. I do love interacting with you guys in the comments. Please vote. Love you all.

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF