prompt - A7, frostiron

requested by paytennnn

"Tony, wait. Where are you going?" Loki moved forward and grabbed Tony's wrist, preventing him walking out the house through the door.

"What does it look like?" (if this was me I would totes do a big sassy hair flick lol) "I'm leaving. I came deal with this anymore. I can't deal with you anymore." Tony looked forlorn as his gaze shifted from Loki to the floor. "Bye."

"What did I do?"

"That's what I'm talking about. You know exactly what you did but you keep lying." Tony sighed and shook his head. He looked back up at Loki, into his eyes, seriousness (is that a word?!) was painted across his face - a rare sight. "I'll stay tonight but I promise you if lies keep spewing from those lips then I'm walking out that door." Loki pulled Tony into a hug and held him close, whispering in his ear.

"Never again, baby, never again. I promise."

Natasha had heard shouting coming from their room but when the screaming stopped she became intrigued. Had they killed each other? Quite possibly. What she saw however was the two of them standing in the middle of their room, in each others arm, or more precisely Loki's arms around Tony while Tony cried softly into his chest, and Loki kept reassuring Tony that it would never happen again. Natasha smiled. Loki would never let Tony go. After all Tony was the only person who understood and truly loved Loki for who he really was, of course other than his brother Thor.

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed that paytennnn
All and any requests to my inbox please xx

#YOUAREWORTHIT

remember

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF