Starker fem! Peter part 3

requested by GreekGirl07

"Can we take things slow? For Morgan?"
"Of course Tony." Penny hugged Tony and he hugged back.

Penny couldn't believe that was now twenty years ago.

There had been so many birthdays and christmases the three had spent together. So many pure, good, happy and sprightly memories but also those sad ones as well. Tears were spilt. Doors had been slammed. Penny couldn't remember the amount of times Morgan had returned home from high school, crying and in distress, because of a boy, or, and this is a total contrast now, when Morgan would come home beaming from ear to ear, eyes twinkling, as she walked through the entrance hall, plonking herself lightly onto one of the chairs standing at the end of the breakfast bar in the kitchen, where Penny was taking out freshly baked cookies from the oven (a habit that Penny never quite gave up from Morgan's younger childhood - fresh cookies after school), as she told her of the boy who had asked her to prom or homecoming. And then, of course, that day Morgan got her acceptance letter to Princeton.

"Mama!" Oh, yeah, how could she forget that one. Her little bundle of joy.

"Hello, my darling!" Penny held out her arms to embrace her two year old son, Aiden, as he came toddling into the sitting room, Tony standing in the doorway, gazing lovingly upon his wife and their adorable, yet incredibly clumsy, son. He smiled widely. Everything was perfect. If only Morgan could be here, but she was two weeks into her first semester at Princeton and he most certainly did not want to known as that father who called his daughter all the time.

Penny was so grateful for what she had. Most specifically Tony and his quick willingness to adopt at the first news of Penny's struggle with fertility. They had been together in the doctor's office when they had received the news. The doctor had left them for a quiet, private moment to themselves. Penny had been distraught, but Tony had been a stronghold to guide and protect Penny, and only once she had calmed, did he bring forward the suggestion of adoption. When they had met Aiden, it was all three of them, and Tony had happily watched as all the small children surrounded Penny and Morgan, introducing themselves, when Penny had risen to her feet, approaching the very young baby, no older than 6 months, who was laid in a cutesy little baby hammock, who immediately lightened up, giving a big toothless grin, kicking about his little chubby legs in excitement and letting out that signature giggle so strongly associated with small babies.

Penny had looked up at Tony, eyes glistening with tears. 'He's perfect', she mouthed, unable to actually speak. Tony and Penny filled out the paperwork, while Morgan had been given instructions to meet Happy and collect a few essentials that would be needed that night before they would have another chance to purchase the more permanent, long-term items.

Long story short they were happy. The perfect, happy family of 4.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it! and it was what you were looking for GreekGirl07

PLEASE SEND ALL AND ANY REQUESTS THROUGH MY PRIVATE INBOX. I do love interacting with you guys in the comments. Please vote. Love you all.

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF