Stuckony

Requested by

A love triangle where Tony and Bucky love Steve. However, Steve does not know which one he loves. Tony and Bucky both compete to earn Steve's love. Tony says something to Bucky that causes him to become depressed and give up trying to win Steve's love. What he doesn't know is that Steve has come to the realisation that he always loved Bucky, but now Bucky is avoiding him. 2am one morning Steve hears some noise. He follows the noise to the kitchen where Bucky is. Things are resolved and they spend the night cuddling in Steve's bed.

Enjoy.

Tony and Bucky spent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week trying to win Steve's love. All was in vain though because Steve never responded to the flirting and suggestive comments with what they wanted.

They had been going at it for a month now. Tony wanted to get rid of the competition.

"Hey." Bucky looked up at him and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want, Stark."

"I just thought you would want to know what Steve said about you..." Bucky raised his eyebrows. "I'll take that as a yes. He told me that he thinks you are a piece of trash and he wished he had never rescued you from Hydra. He believes that you were never mind washed and you are just pretending and that it was really you who killed all those people." I'm so sorry. I love Tony Stank with all my heart. Please don't hurt me. Tony turned and left the room. Bucky looked at Nat who had just entered. He ran out, pushing past her before she could have a chance to see his tears. He slammed his bedroom door behind him and fell onto his bed, crying into his pillow.

*time skip*

Steve had noticed a difference in Bucky. Whenever Steve entered a room Bucky would give some lame excuse about having to go buy some pop tarts for Thor (when Thor had about 1000 packets of pop tarts already - all bought by Bucky over the past few days) and leave.

He wanted to know what was going on and why Bucky was avoiding him, but he just didn't know how to approach him or what to say.

*time skip*

Steve rubbed the sleep away from his eyes. He looked at the bright red lights spelling out the time. It was 1.57am. Why had he woken up? He then heard a crash from the kitchen and got up to investigate, his brow furrowed in confusion. 

*time skip – 2 years later*

Steve looked over his shoulder as he saw the love of his life walk down the aisle.

PLEASE READ. I AM ALIVE. I REPEAT I AM ALIVE.

I WILL NOT RESPOND TO REQUESTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION. THIS HAS BECOME TOO DIFFICULT FOR ME TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THE REQUESTS. I AM VERY SORRY IF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME. HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A ONE SHOT FOR THIS BOOK OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR TEEN WOLF ONE SHOTS THEN PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND WILL ACKNOWLEDGE IT. JUST TO REITERATE, I WILL NOT BE RESPONDING TO REQUESTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION ON ANY OF MY BOOKS. THANKYOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

ALSO THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND LOYALTY. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT.

TO THOSE WHO HAVE JUST JOINED ALL THE REST OF US ON THE "AMAZING JOURNEY OF THE FANBOY AND FANGIRL QUEST TO GET MORE FANFIC IN THE WORLD" THEN WELCOME, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE RIDE.

LOVE PEOPLE

BE THANKFUL

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

SEE THE GOOD IN EVERYTHING

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE LOVED

BE KIND

BE HELPFUL

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL