ThorQuill (request)

Requested by QuillOdinsonBrothers

"Thor, stop, we can't! My father might come in!"
"He will if you don't keep quiet!" Peter rolled his eyes at the blonde hunk who was his boyfriend, standing in front of him.
"Thor, go, I need to do my homework." Thor was about to pull Peter back for another kiss when the door opened revealing Kraglin.
"Yondu!" A minute later Yondu joined Kraglin in the doorway. The four men stood for what could have felt like hours, simply staring - no gawking - at each other. Peter wanted the ground to swallow him up right at that moment.
"That's it! You" he pointed at Thor "get out of my house. And you" he pointed at Peter next "are grounded!" Peter huffed while Thor left as soon as possible. Peter slumped down on his bed 20 minutes later, after a long lecture from his father on who knows what.
Later that night, he heard a knocking at the window. Of course, it was Thor.
"What are you doing!?" Peter whisper-shouted down to Thor.
"O, Juliet." Thor laughed. "Just come out. Come to the movies with me."
"I can't. My father would kill me if he found out."
"Ah, but that's just it. He won't. Come on!" Thor was beeming.
Peter gave in. He climbed out the window and jumped the short distance to the ground.

Thanks for reading all. Sorry its short. Hope its what you were looking for QuillOdinsonBrothers

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF

Please send requests to my inbox