WinterIron

requested by Loki_of_asgard1

summary: Tony gets the flu and Bucky takes care of him

enjoy!

"Has anyone seen Tony?" The Avengers were sitting around the kitchen having a breakfast. They were curious as to where Tony was because no one has seen him all morning and by now it was 9:32 a.m. and all the Avengers were gathered in the kitchen having pancakes with maple syrup the few of them having a fresh berry smoothie. Bucky looked around. "No one? Ok well I'll go find him. He'll kill us all if he found out we had pancakes and didn't tell him!" A few other chuckle demo teams conversation, for staring into space.

Bucky found his way to Tony's suite quite easily. He knocked on the door and waited. No answer. He knocked again, but yet again there was no answer. He cautiously opened the door and saw Tony lying in bed, forehead glistening with sweat. Bucky went over to him. "Tony?" His voice was quiet and small with what could possibly be worry. "Tony? Are you sick?" Tony turned his head towards Bucky. He was weak. Bucky knew that look. Tony had the flu.

*time skip*

Bucky came back with some hot chicken noodle soup, water and painkillers. He helped Tony eat and take the painkillers.

"I love you." Tony softly spoke, his words slightly slurred. Bucky looked at Tony, frozen.

"I do. I love you."

*time skip to when Tony is better*

"Bucky can I talk to you." He looked around at the others. "In private." Bucky followed Tony out. "Did I tell you I loved you when I was sick?" Bucky nodded. "Well then forget it." Tony looked down at their hands. He reached out and held Bucky's hand. "Because I don't want you to remember 'that' as the first time I tell you I love you. I want it to be this." Tony then leaned up and kissed Bucky. He pulled away just enough to look into Bucky's eyes. "I love you."

Bucky stood frozen. He was confused by all the sudden emotions. He looked at Tony; in his eyes was love and honesty - something that he had never seen from Tony before. As if he had been hit on the head with a brick and woken up, he suddenly realised that he loved Tony.

He leaned down and kissed him. "I think I'm falling in love with you too."

PLEASE SEND ALL AND ANY REQUESTS THROUGH MY PRIVATE INBOX. I do love interacting with you guys in the comments. Please vote. Love you all.

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF