Spideypool / Superfamily

requested by @QuillOdinsonBrothers

enjoy!

"Come on Petey! Time to go!" His parents, Tony Stark and Steve Roger's were waiting for Peter to finish getting ready for night patrol. Yes they were all going together. It was one of the conditions for Peter to continue his patrols late at night as the friendly, neighbourhood Spiderman that his parents would join him for a night patrol once a fortnight.

Considering Peter didn't know what he would do if he couldn't be Spiderman, also considering this was one of the only ways he could see his boyfriend, Wade, without fear of being caught by an Avenger, especially one of his dads.

Peter ran downstairs, pulling his mask on over his face. He was ready.

It had now been a few hours and not much had happened. Then they heard shouts coming from a near alleyway, so they went to investigate. There were 3 men. 2 men lay dying - well technically one was already dead. The third man was trying to crawl away. Tony landed in front of him. The man looked and his eyes immediately widened. Peter knew who had done this.

"I saw someone run off. He may have done this, or seen something. I'll try find him." He didn't wait for a response but instead went to look for Wade.

"Wade....did you....was that you?" Peter painted out, pulling off his mask.

"I'm sorry baby, but I had to....they asked me to kill you and your dads. So, I unalived them."

"Oh babe." Peter looked up with complete love in his eyes. He leaned up and kissed Wade lovingly, wrapping his arms around Wade's neck. They continued to make out until a familiar voice which caused the two younger men to part.

"What do you think you're doing Peter Stark-Rogers?!" Peter opened his mouth to speak but closed it again after receiving a glare from his father, Tony. "You're grounded for a month. And you are never seeing Wade again." The only odd thing was that was all said by Steve, all very calmly. Surprising huh lol.

Only thing is that, well, Steve's plan never actually worked. You see, Peter saw Wade for the rest of their lives. They had to keep it off the books as it were and sneak around, being more careful than they were that night. But, soon they were able to have their relationship out in the open. 5 years after that night when Pete's parents caught them together making out on a roof, Wade had proposed to Peter, the both of them had said 'I do' and together they adopted an adorable little baby boy named James.

At their wedding, a beautiful traditional ceremony with the whole Avenger team, Tony looked on, smiling with pride at Pete, all grown up, then he glanced over to Steve, who was smiling also - of course he was happy for his son; he didn't exactly like Wade, but if he made Peter happy then he was happy - and his smile, full of pride and joy for his son, changed to a 'I-told-you-so' kinda smirk.

PLEASE SEND ALL AND ANY REQUESTS THROUGH MY PRIVATE INBOX. I do love interacting with you guys in the comments. Please vote. Love you all.

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF