Starker (fem! Peter) Part 2

Original request by iamKhrfan123

It was now the morning. Penny discovered that Pepper hadn't come home last night. When she went downstairs she expected to see Tony drowning his sorrows away, but instead she saw three plates of breakfast on the table.

"Ah Penny, you're awake. Do you want to tell Morgan breakfast is ready?" Penny nodded and came down 3 minutes later with a sleepy Morgan in her arms. Once they had eaten the phone rang. Tony answered it.

"Uhuh. Mmmm. OK. I'll take Morgan out. Yeah, Penny's here." Then he hung up. "Penny, I'm going to take Morgan to the park. Pepper will be round to get the rest of her stuff." Penny nodded and continued to clean away the breakfast things.

An hour later, Pepper arrived. She packed up all her belongings and left but before she closed the door behind her she spoke to Penny.

" I gave Tony full custody of Morgan. He may do some weird crazy things but just know that he loves you. Also, if anything happens to either of us, we have chosen you to be Morgan's guardian." Then Pepper left.

Later that day, when Morgan had gone to bed, Penny pulled Tony aside.

"Is it true? You have full custody? I'm Morgan's guardian - kind of...?" Tony nodded, looking at the floor, then looked deeply into Penny's eyes.

"What else did Pepper tell you?"

"That... that you... love me....?" It was barely a whisper.

"Yes, it's true. Look, I understand if you no longer want to work for me. I - " Tony was unable to finish as Penny's soft lips cut off his flow of speech. He began kissing back before he pulled away.

"I love you too Tony."

"Can we take things slow? For Morgan?"

"Of course Tony." Penny hugged Tony and Tony hugged back.

Should I do a part 3??? If you think I should comment below.

Thank you to everyone for reading and voting and comenting and just being so nice and supportive.

LOVE YOURSELF

BE THANKFUL

LOVE PEOPLE

YOU ARE WORTH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

THANK YOU

Please send requests to my inbox