New Kid (Evanstan)

High School AU

"Good morning class. Now, before we get started, let me introduce our new student. This is Sebastian, and I'm sure you will all welcome him warmly." Sebastian, his brown hair falling over his eyes, smiled shyly to the class. The class nodded in response to Mrs. Remington's request. "Sebastian, why don't you take a seat next to Chris. Chris, please look after Sebastian and make sure he knows where he needs to go." Chris nodded and waved Sebastian over, who sat down next to Chris. Once they started talking, it felt as if they had known each other for years. By the time the bell rang, signalling the beginning of the first period, both boys knew each other's favourite food, movie, TV show, actor and much, much more.

"That's the bell. Do you know what you have now? I have a free period now, so..." Sebastian shrugged. "OK, let me see your timetable." Sebastian handed the sheet of paper to Chris. Chris read down the timetable then smiled and looked up. "We're doing all the same subjects and are in all the same classes. So, what do you want to do now? We can go to the library, sit on the bleachers, go off campus. Anything really." Sebastian shrugged again. "Follow me!" Sebastian didn't have much of a choice as Chris took hold of his hand, pulling him along. The two of them went up the stairs until Chris stopped, telling Sebastian to close his eyes. Chris led Sebastian out onto the roof of the school (I don't know how American high schools work, so just go with it), the cool air hitting Sebastian's cheeks. "Alright, you can open your eyes now." Sebastian opened his eyes and immediately saw the most amazing view he had ever seen in his entire life.

"Thank you." He turned to Chris tears in his eyes. Chris saw and wiped them away pulling Sebastian into a hug.

A week later Chris saw Sebastian waiting for him at the school gates. They walked inside together, but as they were about to go into their homeroom (again I have no idea how American schools work) Chris pulled them away and took Sebastian up onto the roof again.

"Sebastian. I know we've only known each other a week, but it feels like years. You may not feel this way, but I love you Sebastian. I love you so much and I want to ask you if you'll be my boyfriend." All Chris received was a squeak, a kiss and a hug (and possibly a yes muffled by his chest as Sebastian hugged him tightly).

Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF