Spideypool

Requested by keeping_it_G

SPIDEYPOOL where Wade and Peter always get the same bus to go to work then Peter stops coming.

"Hey" "hiya" The two boys nodded at each other as they stood side by side waiting for the bus to arrive. It was a rainy day and Peter had an umbrella to shield him from the pouring, merciless rain. He looked over at Wade again, this time noticing that he didn't have a coat or anything to protect from the rain and the cold. He lifted the umbrella up slightly higher, as Wade was taller than him, inviting Wade to share to cover of the umbrella while they waited. Wade gratefully accepted.

They sat next to each other, as per usual, Wade getting off one stop before Peter.

Every morning happened exactly like this (except maybe the weather changed from time to time). It was like clockwork. Until the day it didn't. Edit: Peter had it his driver's licenseThe bus came and went, and Wade sat alone. Wade looked out of the window, listening to sad, gloomy music which he felt fitted his current state of emotions. This new routine continued for weeks, and there was still no sign of Peter.

It was the Eve of Christmas Eve when Wade saw Peter again. He almost ran to him when he saw him approaching the bus stop.

"I missed you." Wade blurted out. He quickly put a hand over his mouth as he realised what he had sad.

"I missed you too." Peter blushed as red as a tomato as he looked at Wade's eyes. The bus approached the stop. Wade had a secret. He didn't really have work today, but he wanted to get the bus with the small hope that Peter would be there as well. And it had worked. Wade was planning to get off at Peter's stop and taking him to a nice café where they could have a fresh croissant and a steamy hot mug of whatever the Christmas special drink is.

Wade's plan was a success and Peter called in to work to say he was having a long overdue vacation day. They spent the rest of the day together, all wrapped up in their scarfs and gloves, falling over each other on the ice rink.

I hope this is what you were looking for keeping_it_G. PLEASE SEND ALL AND ANY REQUESTS THROUGH MY PRIVATE INBOX. I do love interacting with you guys in the comments. Please vote. Love you all.

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF