Stucky

Requested by stucky4lyfbrooo

STUCKY where everyone's sitting at a table and Sharon still has no clue that STUCKY are STUCKY4LIFE so she tries to flirt with Steve then Bucky comes in and legit plops himself onto Steve's lap and looks Sharon deep in the eye while smooching Steve on the snogger (soz for the weird description - I'm in that mood if you know what I mean)

They were happily sitting in the diner with the big doughnut across the road (yah yah yah Iron Man) when Sharon walked in the doors and over to their booth. She saw the space next to the big, hunky, blonde, blue eyed piece of muscle (sorry not sorry) and sat there, slowly trying to nudge closer and closer to him. She was all over him; her hand around his neck and her chin rested on his shoulder as she stared longingly into his eyes, displaying a miserable show of flirtations. Steve was a blushing mess, hoping and hoping that Bucky would return sooner than soon. His prayers were answered when Bucky came in and shuffled along the bench and plopped himself down onto Steve's lap. He wrapped both arms around Steve's neck, staring fire right down into Sharon's eyeball's (read the <<<preceding<<< in a deeply cowboy accent). He pulled the back of Steve's head closer, slamming his lips down onto Steve's, all the while watching Sharon, who got the message and slowly backed away, ultimately leaving the diner. Bucky finished their kiss before pulling back and letting out a deep, howling laugh. The rest of the table laughed as well.

I am so so sorry that I have taken forever before actually updating this book. I would also like to formally apologize to those who have been reading my other book. I will be updating it at some point, so I would appreciate it if you could be patient for just a little longer.

I hope this is what you were looking for stucky4lyfbrooo. PLEASE SEND ALL AND ANY REQUESTS THROUGH MY PRIVATE INBOX. I do love interacting with you guys in the comments. Please vote. Love you all.

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF