Chapter 93

***
I sat down I wrote a letter to each person and I personally dropped it at their houses. Later there was one left and it was for cowboy. And I smiled just remembering how we first meet and now that I am leaving him. I went on and actually saw him getting ready for surgery. But I didn't say thing to him about leaving, but Emma knew, only her and the Chief knew about me moving.

"Are you sure about this. There's no way of talking you out of this is there?" I shook my head and she hugs me. "God I'll miss you." "I'll miss you too Emma." Once I finally said goodbye I went home and took one last look at this house, the house I bought with the love of my live and now I'm leaving it all behind just like I did 8 year ago, but this time it was different it was a good thing. It was for me and the kids.

****
"Ready?" They all nodded and we drove to the airport and got on the airplane.

***
POV Of Christ.
When I saw Natalie something felt off but I couldn't tell what it was, but once I was done with surgery I went to my office, and changed for the day and was ready to leave but I noticed a letter on my desk. It had my name on it and it had Natalie's hand writing on it as well. I grabbed it and sat down and opened it.
"Dear Christopher, I know what you will say, but this wasn't the way I wanted to do this. The last thing on earth I would want is to hurt you or anyone at this point, but I'm leaving. I'm already gone, I left, and this wasn't the way I wanted to do this, but you know me. I wouldn't face your faces, but I guess I took the easy way out huh. But one thing I know is that I own you an explanation, I really don't know how to do this but I do know is that I own you this; I knew that if I told you that I was going away you would yell, or do something that could change my mind within seconds. But the thing is I can't come back at least not now, I need this and I think it will be good for the kids, the change. And It's not you or work or working with Marlee, it's me, it's about my kids and me. I left, and I'll probably come back but not now. And now is the part where you go to Emma and see if she knew about this, and yes she did, and she tried to change my mind but she wouldn't. And I cannot lie to you, you're my best friend and my cowboy. Now I'm going to live somewhere with a freaking beach, can you believe it. I can, god how I'm going to miss you. You're brave, and a great dad and I can't believe how far you've came to be the person you are today. And I am happy for you and happy that you have a little family with Emma and I think that you should try and ask her out on a date and........ you grow into an amazing person, and a great surgeon and I love that about you. God I even remember how we meet at back in the army, you were so tall and you saved me, and you became my buddy.

But I like to believe that you didn't need me, you were and will always be your own person. You can alway come and visit me up here you know, and bring Xylie as well. So I hope that you come here one day, not to ask me to move back home but to visit. So until you decide to forgive me for not saying goodbye in person, try not to hate me so much will you.

Forever your best friend Natalie."

I was tearing up and then I see Emma, waking in and I wake up to her and hug her still crying.