Chapter 92

After months of looking for a house. I finally found one, and now I have to talk to my kids about the idea of moving. "So you're saying that we're gonna be moving?" Asked Danny, and then Noah asks, "Where are we gonna move too?" And then Naomi asks, "Is it somewhere sunny? Or is it cold?" She doesn't even look up from her coloring book. "Yes we were, and I was thinking about going to Charleston. It's in South Carolina. And it's sunny and it's very close to the beach, and I think that maybe moving would be a good thing, for all of use. Don't you think?" "I'm down." Says Noah who is now turning into his uncle Michael.

"What about you too?" I asked the twins, "Do you think Arlo will like it?" I turned to look at Charlie who is now 7 months years old and now learning to stand up. "Yes I think he will, and it will be great, but only if you guys like it. So what do you say?" Naomi tunes to me and says, "Yes mommy I like it." I smiled and kissed her cheeks. "Okay now Danny?" He was thinking about it. "I'll try it." I was happy that we were all in the same page, "Will we be there forever?" I shook my head, "No, we won't but I think for now it's best if we go away for a while." He smiles and I got them ready for school.

JP drove them to school and I told him about how we were moving and how he wanted to come but I didn't want that, but I told him that he could stay in this house while we were away.

****
At work I had put in my two week notice in. And I didn't want to chief to tell anyone, and Marlee and I are finally getting to know each other. "So you're mother—-I mean our mother. She had me first, but she had to give me up, for adoption." I was quite and just listened. "And I was adopted to a not so great family but they were alright, and then I went to Yale. Top of my class, and then I discovered that you were here. In New York and I just had to meet, and then here I am." I felt like she was holding back but I just needed to be there for her. "I am sorry for the way I acted, and-" she cuts me short and says, "It's only, it was a bad timing."

We went on with our day and we work together in a case and it was great working with my sister. Turns out she's only 7 years older then me, and then later I went home and I begin to pack all of suitcases with the help of JP. "Thank you, for all of this." "It's okay, it's sad seeing you guys going away, did you tell anyone yet?" He asks, "No, I guess I'm not ready to see-to their sees as we say goodbyes. And it's just lot." He nods and then we continued with packing.