Chapter 84

We were on our bed with our kids asleep with us and we were watching tv when they begin to talk about Ben. I sigh, "How hard can it be to catch him." I said as I tried to keep my cool. "They'll fund him." Adds Charles. He was always a positive person. "Why are you always so positive?" I asked him. "One of us to be, when the other isn't." I smiled at him and kissed him. "Yeah right."

We continued with watching the tv and later I fall asleep.

****
POV of Ben
I hid so well that not even the governor have been able to see he. So well that not even them noticed how close I am to them. I watched their every moves, I knew when one of them could be away and where the kids stay when they're both at work. I knew it all. All I had to do is to wait to get them away from the twins, deep down I knew one of them has to be my kin.

The next few days has pasted by without them seeing me, I guess I had changed, I grow out my beard and I did look like a crazy homeless man that they even give money too. God I loved seeing how close she would let her daughter get to me. She though her well. She would let her give me money and sometimes they're bodyguards couldn't allow it but she could. I guess she's still the same after all of these years.

Now I had to plan how to get to their house without anyone noticing. I had heard that Charles was planning to go on a business trip, and Natalie would be at work which meant that the kids would be at their aunt. All I needed was to feel closer to her and my kids. The bodyguard wouldn't be here at 4, that's when I go inside.

I just needed to feel close to my kids and her. I watched how she kissed him goodbye the morning and how she was ready to go and had left the kids at Josie's.

I just had to wait.